Meeting Grandma

3rd Person POV

Y/n knocked on the door of her grandmother's, she had to admit she was nervous of what would happen. A couple of seconds go by and Y/n and Toga were greeted by her grandmother's smiling face. "Hello dear!" Y/n smiled and greeted her grandmother in sign language. Toga seemed to put two and two together, she also greeted the elderly woman with a wave. "Oh my! This one is adorable!" The elderly woman exclaimed, grabbing Toga's hands. Y/n facepalmed while Toga giggled. "Let's head inside! I've made F/d." Before anyone knew, Y/n rushed inside to eat her favorite dessert. 

Toga's POV

Great. I was ditched for dessert. How am I going to talk to her? I suddenly had an idea, I had found a notebook a couple of days ago. Pulling out a notebook and pen, I wrote the basic things that I would ask, like how she was and stuff like that. The elderly woman chuckled. "Call me Grandma, dear." She said. I smiled and nodded. I like her already. We headed inside to see Y/n cheerfully eat her favorite dessert. She noticed us and blushed. 

"Sorry about that, I just really love F/d." She said. Adorable! 

"It's okay, Y/n!" I reassure her. I sit down next to her on the couch and she offers me a dessert. "

Thank you!" Her grandmother sat across from us.  

"So, are you two a couple?" Grandma asked us. I blushed and Y/n turned into a tomato. 

"Dear, don't choke." She advised, all though I could tell she was trying to hold in laughter.

3rd Person POV

The three talked for hours about villain life and how they escape heroes, they learned alot about each other and also new strategies. "So Toga, what is your quirk?" The elderly woman asked the blonde. 

"It's called Transform, if I consume the blood of someone, I'm able to transform into them." Toga responded. She then corrected herself. 

"I'm sorry you probably can't hear me." The blonde apologized. 

"It's fine dear, I now have hearing aids." Grandma responded. Y/n raised an eyebrow at the statement. 

"How come you didn't tell me?" Grandma only smiled. Sighing, Y/n got up. "I need to grab more things from my room. Be right back." She walked up the stairs heading to her room and her grandmother took the opportunity to tell more stories.

 "Y/n has had a hard life, you know. Her parents were killed by a villain and the heroes did nothing." Her grandmother sighed while staring into her green tea. "It's a shame, she never had a childhood. I tried my best to make her forget about being a villain but she is stubborn. Now I just support her anyway I can." Toga nodded sadly. 

"Some pros only do it for the money or fame. That's why I admire Stainy!" Toga exclaimed. The elderly woman chuckled. 

"You have quite the personality, Toga. I wonder if you can make Y/n happy." toga turned to her with determination in her eyes. 

"I promise I will!" 

Your POV

I found a duffel bag that I could fit more stuff in so I set it on the bed and looked around for what I wanted to take. I looked around the room and put in essentials such as clothes, books, and important things but then I stopped at a picture of my parents. I was around three when that picture was taken. My mother's H/c shined in the sun while my father's E/c glimmered with happiness. Should I take that picture with me?  

Whatever. I grab the picture and put it in the duffel bag. Ten minutes go by and I was staring at a book of family photos. Lost in my thoughts, I didn't notice the door open. "Hey Y/n!" I heard Toga's voice call out to me but I was fixated on the book in my hands. "Y/n?" What caught my attention was feeling arms wrapped around my waist. "Are you okay?" I hear Toga ask me. 

"Yeah. It's nothing." I reassure her. I don't want her to worry about me. Knowing my grandmother, she probably told Toga what has happened to me in my past. 

"You're always able to talk to me, you know." Toga says. I smile and put my hands on hers. 

"I know."