Sick Day

A/N: Great news! My laptop got fixed so I'll be updating more often! Enjoy!

Your POV

After that awkward kiss, we went back to the base and I immediately collapsed from exhaustion. I didn't bother to get dinner because I was that tired. Anyway. when I woke up I immediately ran to the bathroom to puke. That's when Toga came to check on me. "Hiiii!" Toga exclaimed. I glared at her, I was certainly not glad to puke. That's when she noticed my terrible bed head and pale face. I must've got the flu or something. Sticking out her hand to help me up, she led me to the bed and laid me down. "I'll ask Twice to make you some chicken noodle soup." She said. I nodded and rested my eyes. I hate being sick, I don't even get sick often.

A/N : Am I the only one who gets sick once a year, and when I do it's terrible?

About ten minutes goes by and Twice comes in obnoxiously with the beloved chicken soup. "Hello! Here is your healing potion!" He exclaimed. Annoyed, I threw my pillow at him. "How dare you!" Toga chuckled at my action. 

"Shut up before I give you something to cry about!" I exclaim. I groan in pain and Twice set my soup down. 

"Bye! Toga will take care of you!" Twice said. I groan in response and he leaves. Toga smiled at me. 

"Glad I could help!" I nod in response.

Toga's POV

She's scary when she's sick. I can't blame her. It's flu season so it was bound to happen. I notice Y/n wasn't eating her soup. "Rogue, you need to eat your soup."I say. 

"No." She responds. 

"Please!" I plead. She groans and gets up. Her bed head was terrible, leaving her H/c looking like a bush. Grabbing the spoon from the bowl, she eats a spoonful of soup before setting it down.

 "I need to fix this ridiculous bed head." She mumbled. 

She got up and walked over to the vanity, picked up a brush and started brushing her locks. I giggled. "Whats's so funny?" She asked. 

"Oh nothing. Just the fact that you need help with your hair!" I told her. I walked over behind her and sat her down in front of the mirror, I then proceeded to put her hair in a calmer fashion. 

"Thanks." I nod and slightly blush. She looked cute with that hairstyle. I went over and got her soup form the nightstand. 

"Open your mouth, Rogue." I say while holding out the spoon. 

"Fine." Opening her mouth, she soon finished her soup. I smiled as I could see a little color return to her cheeks.

An hour went by and we talked about random things. I noticed her getting a little tired. "Are you tired, Rogue?" I asked her. She nodded and walked over to her bed and getting under the covers. 

"So tired." She groaned. I chuckled. I was about to leave the room when she said something unexpected. 

"Toga, call me Y/n."

3rd Person POV

A few days passed before Y/n eventually got better and it was perfect timing. She planned to take Toga to meet her grandmother. After all, Toga was Y/n's only friend and love interest so it made sense. She approached the blonde with the idea when she was sharpening her knives. "Hey Toga, want to meet my grandmother? The others are kind of idiots." Y/n asked. Toga felt her cheeks warm and heart start to beat faster. 

"Of course!" Toga exclaimed. 

"We're not idiots!" Shigaraki childishly exclaimed to Y/n's claim. 

"Uh huh, sure. Not some us are, Shiggy." Y/n says with a teasing tone. "Why you little-" He was interrupted by Kurogiri. 

"Young Tomura, we must not make a mistake, you can be childish sometimes." Kurogiri snickered. The two continued bickering and Toga. Y/n, Dabi, Twice, and Spinner talked about random things, occasionally laughing about their leader's behavior.

A/N : Hope you enjoyed!