Visiting Grandma

Your POV

I woke up after I had those flashbacks and I decided to visit my grandmother. She hasn't passed away because her quirk is to live as long as she wants. Fortunately, she can give others this power too. It's a wonder she didn't become a pro hero. I got up and looked at the sleeping Toga. Since I remembered that she was a childhood friend, it would be even harder to admit that I like her. I got changed into a maroon turtleneck and black ripped skinny jeans. Grabbing my bat and bag, I put on my choker and left. It was still early morning so people couldn't see me. I put on a mask just is case, you never know.

I soon arrive and I knock on the door. A couple of seconds go by before I see my grandmother at the door. I greet her in sign language. "Hello dear, please come in. I made cookies!" She said. I walked inside and smiled at the nostalgia. It hadn't changed a bit. "I'm so glad you came to visit! It's almost been a full year." My grandmother said. I smiled and gave her a hug.

Toga's POV

I woke up to see Y/n not by my side. Maybe she had to go somewhere. But where? Does she have a significant other that she needed to visit? I straightened up my appearance and walked out of her room. I sat down at a stool and played with a knife. 

Shiggy approached me, looking as non moisturized as ever. "Toga! Where did Rogue go?" He asked me. 

"I don't know." I responded. Dabi walked over. "I saw her leave, didn't stop her though. Although, she looked well dressed." I thought about it for a minute and then sighed. 

"Do I smell jealously?" A cheery voice asked. Twice walked into the room. "What?! No! I'm just wondering where she went." I responded. Was I jealous? I dont have anything to be jealous about. 

"You sit on a throne of lies, Toga." Twice said. I put my head down on the counter and sighed. 

"Give me an apple juice."

3rd person POV

You spent the whole day at your grandmother's house and was debating on going back to the base. "Dear, do you have any interest in somebody?" My grandmother asked me with a mischievous glint in her eyes. I blushed. 

"N-no." I respond. She chuckled. 

"You should bring them over sometime. I'd love to meet them." I considered bringing Toga here and decided I would ask her. 

"Maybe."

A/N : So sorry that this is ALOT shorter. I'm out of ideas. I really like this chapter. I hate that I made the Grandma a little OP, but oh well.