Eventful Night

3rd Person POV

Y/n walked back to the abandoned bar with her bat slung over her shoulder. She enjoyed seeing her grandmother and was tempted to stay the night, but she excused herself before she could. Thinking of now distant memories, she didn't notice two figures approach her. Not thinking anything of it, she continued with her journey back to the base.

Mind you, she was wearing an outfit that didn't reveal much. It was a turtleneck with skinny jeans and fingerless gloves. While walking, she felt two eyes on the back of her head, making her skin crawl. She quickly speeded up her pace but suddenly felt someone grab her by the back of her neck, pulling her to the ground. "What the hell?!" She exclaimed. 

Four drunk looking men approached her with a gaze that could only be described as disgusting. They reeked of alcohol and unknown substances. "Girlie, they sent us to kill ya. We'll let you go free if you give us a show." A man said. He looked to be middle age. 

"Hell no!" You replied. You stared at him in the eyes before he fell to the ground.

 "What the hell did you do to Tony?!" A man exclaimed and helping his comrade up off the ground.

The so-called Tony glared at you. "Get her." Which signalled for your departure.

Your POV

Damn perverts. Who the hell wants to kill me? At least I have a weapon on hand. Otherwise I would be screwed. My quirk only lasted for ten minutes which would be good, if it wasn't nighttime. During the day my quirk is more powerful because I get natural nutrients from the sun, however at night my quirk lasts for three minutes. An inconvenience really. I kept running until I was soon collided with a girl. I landed with her on her back and with me on top. 

Squinting my eyes, I saw a blushing Toga. "Hey Rogue!" Toga greeted me in her usual tone. I put hand over her lips. 

"Where did she go? When I get my hands on her..." A man from the group asked his buddy. 

"I don't know where the hell she went. She's not worth it anyways. Let's beat it." He responded. Thank goodness. They soon left and I got off of Toga.

"So sorry for that. Some men tried to kill me." I told her while I felt my heart race and my cheeks warm. 

"It's okay!" Toga reassured. 

"What were you doing out, Toga?" I ask her. "On a mission with Dabi. He ditched me to go drink, wanna help me?" She asked me. Having nothing better to do, I accepted her request.

"What's the mission?" I asked her. 

"Rob a bank, we need some extra money to help with some things." Toga told me. We talked about random girl stuff when we passed a drunk old guy. Not again. 

"You girls busy tonight?" He asked us. I glared at him because I saw him eyeing Toga. 

"Yes we are, douchebag." I respond. I put my arm around Toga's waist. "She's taken, back off." He apologized and walked away. I noticed we were both blushing, I only knew this because of the moonlight.

"Sorry, hate perverts." I apologized. 

"It's okay!" Toga told me. I smiled at her and we continued walking to the bank. By the time we arrived, it was around one in the morning. Kurogiri had apparently seen the place already so he was able to get us. "Do I break the glass window?" I ask Toga. She nodded with an excited expression. 

I grab my bat and swing, causing the glass to shatter. Surprisingly, an alarm didn't go off. "Let's take a chance and grab the cash." Toga says, about to go in. I squinted and saw some faint red lazers going in every direction possible. I grab her wrist. 

"I'll go in first, follow my lead." I say to her. With a confused expression, she soon saw what I meant.

Le time skip

We successfully stole the money without getting caught and headed back to the base when I had an idea. I could give her a kiss on the cheek. Would she hate me for it? My confidence was pretty high so I grabbed her face and gave her a peck on the cheek. Unfortunately, she turned her face at the wrong moment, causing us to kiss. When we pulled away, we were both blushing like crazy.

A/N : HAHAHAHA I decieved you with the title.