2

The Trial

"Oi wake up

"Oi wake up."

...

"WAKE THE HELL UP!"

i deadpan as if this happened to me not to long ago. i look over the pillars just to check them.

the lov- oh who am i kidding you don't remember them at all.

the now said boy was waking up from his slumber. i frowned because he get to sleep longer than me. he was about to spoke up but he was cut off by the kakushi saying that they are the pillars.

he look at them with the 'who the fuck are you guys?' and let me tell you i could've told the same.

"let's end his misery-"

"right!"

oh it seems like they're getting along.

"nezuko, where did you take her!"

i watched while i was in the background already looking for potential ships. a new voice came it was from the tree above. i heard he's the snake pillar or something but anyways he and the love pillar are couples i fangirl from the thought of it. my female friend now has spoken to me.

"hey stop it will you, i know you love making ships but were at the pillars presence."

"..."

"but you don't really care don't ya"

she deadpans to me as i continue fangirling. i continue to watch the pillars as they move their eyes to someone. it's giyuu tomioka.

probably because of how he has broken the rules.. what if shinobu became a demon and he has chosen to protect her with all his might. write that down, write that down!

"let's come up with a penalty later-" i stare at shock at shinobu's statement that i half-heard. what if shinobu decides to punish giyuu that would be fantastic!

i keep on fangirling while the female kakushi is trying to keep me down. not only that some people were looking at you but for a bare moment.

'so this is the slayer who knows how to use a sword and makes medicine by making herbs. though i heard she rather make herbs than slaying.. thats why she's a kakushi sometimes.'

giyuu thought long enough and looked away though he must say he's intrigued. he learned you mastered the breath of the rain, why waste so much potential if you learned so much?

it doesn't matter as long you do something to help either way.

now back to you!

you were still strangled though but that doesn't stop you at all.

you now noticed a guy fulled with scars now sticking out his katana at the box while the poor brother screamed and somehow headbutt him? before that giyuu told them that master is coming.

you let out a small snicker before getting slapped by your friend. now in the presence of master. you totally didn't forgot him of course... fine you don't remember his name that's all!

you didn't even bother listening you knew that the boy and the demon would live after all your senses told you. not too long the pillar with scars is now slicing his blood and the demon has come out. you bet with your friend at this point.

"i bet the demon ain't gonna eat him."

"pfft it's obvious she would!"

"Nu-uh just watch."

And so i was right. the demon was now out.. she resisted.

shinobu has now speak up and told to take the demon and the slayer to her estate.

my friend has now jolted up as i follow her. the male kakushi is now trying to carry the slayer. my friend bowed as i bowed silently. she and i grabbed nezuko from the box and i was squealing of how cute she is.

 she and i grabbed nezuko from the box and i was squealing of how cute she is

we were about to take our leave.

...

"wait! let me headbutt that man fulled with scars because of how many times he hurt my sister!"

how the fuck did he even escaped, the kakushis were beating him up as i deadpan on the background.

"Please let me-"

i smacked the nape of his neck to knock him out. the pillars were shock to say at least. i bowed and said.

"Gomen, we'll be leaving now."

...

welcome to the fanfic area!!

you can ask anything here,
or do anything here.

sorry but yes most chapters are gonna be short and dumb

holy moly why did this chapter become long? and i was struggling since this part has so much to say and describe and you know your homie is dead in the brain.

anyways i hope you enjoy! also last note that next chapters are not in the manga or anime whatsoever anymore!

and remember kids
keep on shipping

and remember kidskeep on shipping