14

When I met you

you can't believe you went here

you can't believe you went here. this area was blocked since that incident before. the natagumo mountain.

that day was actually quite funny. you being ignored but you just were just shipping in the background. then going to a pillars meeting along with your kakushi friends, can't forget about them. knocking out tanjiro because of his stubbornness. meeting nezuko..

you can't help but chuckle at it, you sat down on a random rock. when was the last time you went here? 2 months.. 3 months?

come to think of it, have you ever met giyuu before?you felt something before when you met him. like you met before. but even if you guys met before it doesn't seem that he remembers. it must be small memory then.

---

shinobu told giyuu she thinks where you went. giyuu just muttered a small thank you. he was finding you for weeks now, so he was quite thankful that shinobu bothered to tell him. shinobu stopped him for a moment.

"take care of (y/n) for me. i got close to her these past months, she's like a sister to me. so if i heard anything that happen, just so you know.. poison can kill you." shinobu left making giyuu all alone. that doesn't matter, he has to find you now.

he knows why you interest him, he loves you. he hopes you feel the same. he finally realized he has met you before. that memory was there waiting to be realized. he smiles a little at it.

but now, he has to find you first.

...

welcome to the fanfic area!!

you can ask anything here,
or do anything here.

sorry but yes most chapters are gonna be short and dumb

;)

and remember kids
keep on shipping

and remember kidskeep on shipping