6

The Dango Shop

you guys ended up in a dango shop

you guys ended up in a dango shop. you constantly begged for giyuu to pay the dangos and he was forced to buy two dangos for you. you were just staring at the two dangos. you were basically praising him like a god.

giyuu can only sweat dropped at this action.

"aren't you gonna eat that.?" he finally asked you.

"hmm, don't you remember? my arms are broken!"

"oh..." he stared at you.

"hmp, fine let me suffer of not eating this precio-"

he got a stick of dangos and shove it in your mouth.

"hey, i could've died from choking you know!" you exclaimed not caring from the other customers looking you and giyuu. you didn't know giyuu was dying from embarassment and rather die from a demon instead.

"well aren't they a lively couple?" mutterings could be heard and being you, you searched for the couples. nothing was there, most people are in a group or girls bonding. you didn't understand until realizing it.

'i don't understand, i don't see anyone except me and gi-'

'wait.. am not shinobu at all! is shinobu here somewhere?'

you were snapped back to reality when giyuu feed you (more like stuffing you) with another dango. you frowned and told him why isn't he eating.

"..."

"c'mon your mouth is used for talking!"

and he just feed you another one.

...

welcome to the fanfic area!!

you can ask anything here,
or do anything here.

sorry but yes most chapters are gonna be short and dumb

fun fact:
they were really supposed to be in a mission
but i didn't really wanted to put fighting scenes so i scratched that idea-

and remember kids
keep on shipping