10

Feelings?

after your quick meeting with tanjiro, you heard from him that he tagged along with rengoku on a mission with zenitsu and inosuke

after your quick meeting with tanjiro, you heard from him that he tagged along with rengoku on a mission with zenitsu and inosuke. you were informed that the flame hashira almost died and it's a miracle that he even survived, gotta thank author hmm?

anyways you went away to check on rengoku, it's been awhile since you guys last spoken.

---

Flashback

"how come you refused to become a hashira, don't you know it's very great to become blah blah bl-"

does this guy even know what's an inside voice?

---

you know the drill. luckily you found him in no time.

"rengoku, how are you?" you asked. he was covered with bandages from head to toe.

"it's fine for now, shinobu gave me a full on lecture, haha!" he laughed while you were thinking. rengoku with shinobu? hmm.. NO

"oh i see, i have a little question."

"go on."

"whenever your with a person, you-"

"your like him!" he shouted.

"i didn't even finished my sentence!" you snapped back as he was with his usual smile.

"anyone will easily identify that (y/n)!" he replied making me even more irked.

that's why i hate it! i ship him with shinobu goddammit, i need my notebook.

i stomped away without knowing my cheeks are tinted with bright red. rengoku can only laugh at your reaction. you found yourself in a room only to see tanjiro helping inosuke, though inosuke was screaming at him to not help him at all.

he's a tsundere all right. wait! i recently just got in fujoshi also known as yaoi. you just hide and watch the scene unfold.

you can't wait to put this on your notebook.

...

welcome to the fanfic area!!

you can ask anything here,
or do anything here.

sorry but yes most chapters are gonna be short and dumb

fun fact: your notebook can calm you down in a second for your notebook is literally your treasure.

and remember kids
keep on shipping