13

Wrong

it's been a week since you left the butterfly estate

it's been a week since you left the butterfly estate. it's been 3 weeks since giyuu saw you or heard from you. shinobu just kicked him out when he's there to see you. even his crow doesn't send him at the butterfly estate anymore. he doesn't know why but for some reason he wants to see you.

he wants to find you, he never felt this before. he remembers something, the reason why he comes because you interest him was because he felt something before. he thinks he knows the reason why.

so where did you go, (y/n)?

---

shinobu knew everything. your ships, your fanfics, and your love for giyuu. mitsuri spilled everything when shinobu basically threatened her, she was worried for you. you were silent all the time, barely speaking at all. you don't look at anyone anymore, but shinobu noticed the one she can't look at was her. something must be wrong

the only words you said this month was 'when will i get out?' and your request of not letting giyuu come in.

she was shocked and wanted to ask why but when she saw your eyes, your eyes spoke it all. she knew that you liked, no, loved giyuu but you refused to. shinobu wants to know why you don't accept it. that's why she asked mitsuri. now she knows why, you couldn't look at her properly. the reason why you don't accept your feelings.

she needs to help (y/n), but before she could (y/n) already left. but she has an idea or two where.

...

welcome to the fanfic area!!

you can ask anything here,
or do anything here.

sorry but yes most chapters are gonna be short and dumb

aight, have you have an idea where (y/n) is if so, comment here!

and remember kids
keep on shipping

and remember kidskeep on shipping