3

The Butterfly

Bonus/just a special

Many days has passed and you were residing at the butterfly estate to heal your broken arm

Many days has passed and you were residing at the butterfly estate to heal your broken arm. you were hanging out with the boy who had a demonic sister, a boy who looks like he's ready to piss himself, and a weird boar headed guy.

"I DON'T WANT TO DRINK THE MEDICINEEE!!"

"you guys calm down!"

"headbutt me again!"

what a lovely group.

meanwhile when they are training i would go to the grassy place where me and kanao would chat... most likely you pestering her but you know.

"hello kanao, how are you?"

"..."

"..."

"i'm fine."

"woah so you do talk! hey what's with the coin?"

the kids were delightful as well, they would listen to you rant about stuff.

"and this one time that guy in the mountain ask me about whats my purpose like he didn't even know i existed!"

"..."

---

what really happened

"Hello, my name is (y/n)! i'll be here to service you."

"my name is shinobu kocho and this is giyuu tomioka, great to see we'll be working with you."

"why will you be working with us?"

"tending wounds are my speciality and i would be a back up if anything happens!"

"..."

End

---

aoi was cool too.

"(y/n), your distracting them you should be more better than this!"

very cool.

and one fateful day you were met with this. it was so blissful you would die.

you were met with a scene of tanjiro and kanao chatting then tanjiro did a move that you will never forget.

"how did you get it to heads?"

"it was just a coincidence, even if it was tails i would flip it until it goes to heads!"

and so you died out of happiness,

'damn tanjiro, I didn't know you were smooth!'

resulting another broken arm.

...

welcome to the fanfic area!!

you can ask anything here,
or do anything here.

sorry but yes most chapters are gonna be short and dumb

in this chapter is nothing but the bootiful ship (。ŏ﹏ŏ)

i know there aren't scenes about you and giyuu but time will come!

and remember kids
keep on shipping

and remember kidskeep on shipping