11

What's A Ship?

"NANI!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S A SHIP?!"

giyuu could only shut his ears off. you see his crow keeps on sending him to the butterfly estate and while shinobu finds him, she'll just say to check on you. (or should i say babysit you)

and each day when there's no mission for him, it's hell. well at least he could learn something from you once in a while.

"goodness giyuu, you have alot to learn." the reason why giyuu asked what's a ship, well he remembered the notebook you were writing. 'fifty shades of shinogiyuu' but that's not all you had another notebook! (not surprised there) it's called 'shipping spree!!'. he had asked what it is and you just said.

"few short stories of ships!" and when giyuu asked what's a ship you shouted like he had offended your family.

"..." he had no idea what to reply. you only sighed and began explaining.

"a ship is people that are pairings that they are in a relationship. there's many types of ship-" you said. "here i putted a few stories here and there, read it." you handed over your notebook called 'shipping spree!!'. you don't want him to use your other notebook. i mean c'mon it's him and shinobu!

"... i see." he read the notebook on a chapter consisting a girl and a boy (you removed the names).

"so they do this...?"

"!"

he moved closer to you trapping you behind the wall. his hand planted beside your head. did i mention that there's a wall behind you? no? well now you know. he was so close that he could kiss you. you were blushing.

"g-giyuu." his eyes widen but as he was about to remove his hand, a door opened by no other than, rengoku.

"ah, so this is the guy! have fun you guys!!" he immediately closed the door.

in the end you guys were blushing madly.

...

welcome to the fanfic area!!

you can ask anything here,
or do anything here.

sorry but yes most chapters are gonna be short and dumb

N-NANI 1K READS, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

anyways i could say that this book will likely end soon, though no spoilers anymore.

and remember kids
keep on shipping

and remember kidskeep on shipping