8

Hook em' Up

"ey mitsuri

"ey mitsuri."

"hmm, yes?"

"let's hook them together!"

"that's wonderful, okay here i have a plan."

giyuu was agitated. he never felt this before and more on so shinobu was giving him the lovely insults. he looked back to see mitsuri and you chatting. he wanted to leave already. as he was about to do so until you walked over and said something that would make giyuu's world shatter.

"me and mitsuri are going somewhere to hang out! you guys should try the dangos okay!" and the said girl left with him and shinobu. "wait-!" he called out.

"my, my, this is why you don't have friends,

giyuu."

and so the man who can defeat hundreds of demons never felt defeated in all his life.

back with you and mitsuri in a bush. mitsuri was telling the description while you write them out in the notebook your using. "by the way, why were you with tomioka?" mitsuri suddenly asked while you were still writing. even with a broken arm, no one will stop you with your shipping.

"oh, we were just eating dangos. since i can't bring up my arm that much he 'feeded' me or forcing me." you gave a blank face on the emphasis on feeding you. mitsuri just gave a questioning face.

"i'm having second thoughts of shipping tomioka with shinobu."

...

welcome to the fanfic area!!

you can ask anything here,
or do anything here.

sorry but yes most chapters are gonna be short and dumb

took long enough to update sorry, the flame pillar might survive. i only watched the anime so i have little knowledge (i shouldn't picked the natagumo mountain arc but the scene!)

and remember kids
keep on shipping

and remember kidskeep on shipping