5

Make (y/n) Entertained!

"oi giyuu. pikayuu. biguu. sheyuu. efyuu."

how did it comes to this? giyuu doesn't even know first was his crow sending him the wrong directions and there wasn't even missions at all! he was beyond pissed now that a girl was bugging him. he didn't plan for this at all.

shinobu was suprised to see giyuu at her estate but giyuu explained the situation and he was told to look after (y/n) because he didn't have anything to do. but excuse you he did have a lot of things to take care of and certainly it wasn't babysitting you.

(you were squealing the fact shinobu talked to giyuu.)

while shinobu literally saved you from giyuu reading the notebook but he did read the title and some parts. shinobu left after saying bye.

it was titled 'fifty shades of shinogiyuu' and he was confused as a dog. he didn't know why his name was there and he hoped it has nothing to do with him especially he saw a part of the notebook.

'giyuu i didn't know you were such a tease-'

he didn't want to know the next part but he was curious.

unfortunately you snatched it from him like a weasel and started to hug it as if he got her treasure or something. anyways he will find out sooner or later.

"oi listen to me!"

giyuu now snapped backed to reality as he realized he was spacing out.

"yes...?"

"let's go buy something sweet!"

he doesn't know why his brain shouted at him and his emotions was taking control of him. he nodded, not even noticing he nod.

he wants to know why immediately.

"hey! i'm leaving you!"

maybe he'll find out someday.

---

somewhere where an old crow is hiding

muehehehe my plan is working
i'm getting too old
my old baby man needs to find love
and luckily i'm here!
don't worry i'll be getting grandchildren soon!

...

welcome to the fanfic area!!

you can ask anything here,
or do anything here.

sorry but yes most chapters are gonna be short and dumb

arggh i feel that this is going too fast though! i want something more than this TwT

and remember kids
keep on shipping

and remember kidskeep on shipping