Epilogue

When things go wrong, you'll find they usually go on getting worse for some time; but when things once start going right they often go on getting better and better. C.S. Lewis, from The Magician's Nephew.

                                  Two months later..

                                September 4, 2014

                             Washington, D.C,  USA

          Vin sat in the courtroom, waiting for the jury to return with their decision.  The New World Order members who hadn't been killed in the attack on their secret summit were on trial for treason, obstruction of justice, willfully attacking their own people, perjury, and attempting to destroy the Constitution.  It had been a long, drawn-out trial, while the jury carefully went over all of the massive evidence that it had been presented with, and attempted to make a decision. Word of the trial had reached him in Utah a month after Esperanza was born.  The Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force had brought the charges himself, since the President and many of the top government leaders were involved.

          The new leader of the Order had then brought countercharges against Vin, trying to say he was a traitor, but after a full investigation, he had been completely exonerated and didn't even have to face a court martial.   Instead, he'd been given a medal of honor for being one of the most staunch defenders of the Constitution.  Because of it's importance, the case against the Order had been brought quickly to trial, and Vin had been subpoenaed as a key witness.  The court had wanted Rowan to testify as well, but decided to excuse her due to having a newborn to care for.

           The trial had lasted a month, and now the jury had been in deliberations for two days.   Vin was desperately homesick, but he called at least twice a day to talk to his family, and sent emails now that the internet was finally back up.  He had even been allowed to fly home for a couple of weekends.   The trial had gone very well, and he hoped the jury could see the Order was guilty. The evidence had seemed clear enough, but you could never be sure.  The long delay was giving him time to review some of the biggest moments of the trial.  George Push, who had been the President during the 9/11 attacks, had been interrogated regarding U.S. government involvement in 9/11.  He'd tried to deny being involved in any conspiracy, but the prosecutor was relentless, and his questioning eventually caused Push to slip up and contradict things he'd previously said.

           Page after page of evidence that had been uncovered by Mike and the rebels was presented.  Some of the papers told the truth of how 9/11 had been planned in advance for years, not by Al Quaida, but by the globalists.  There was even a damning photo of David Croxmeller, John's brother, on the front page of Newsweek in 1967.  David Croxmeller was instrumental in ensuring the World Trade Center was built.   In the picture, David was sitting in his office, with the window looking out on where the twin towers would be.  He was wearing a watch that had the hands set at nine and eleven.

           One key document was a pact signed in blood by the 120 Dildemerger families, swearing to use any means possible to achieve their goals of gaining even more power and money than they already had.  The paper outlined in detail the plans they'd had for decades to lower the world's population to 500,000,000, and the role central banking had in destroying the economy.  The pact admitted that the group was trying to save the best land for themselves, in order to pursue the recreational activities they loved, so they didn't want a lot of other people around, snatching it up.  The Dildemergers were the wealthiest, most influential people in the world, including people from royalty, politics, business and finances.  This group was a group of ruthless, power-hungry, money-loving demons.  They were the real powerbase behind the United States government, and the governments of many European countries, what some people refer to as the 'shadow' government.   It took a lot of money to achieve the ends they wanted.  As soon as they figured out wars made  a lot of money, they partnered with the big defense contractors, and created disastrous events that would cause wars.  Some of their successes included the Cuban Missile Crisis and the false attack at the Gulf of Tonkin that was the excuse for the U.S. to become involved in the Vietnam War.