Dance With Me

Follow me
Vote and comment
Francisco=Sad Eyez

"Awe Francisco, you look so handsome, and Gia looks beautiful. You're parents did an amazing job at planning this." You say as you sit down at the decorated table with Oscar who did a quick hand shake with him. It was a hassle to get your boyfriend to accompany you to this quince, but finally after days of begging he agreed. He should have wanted to come any way, Sad Eyez is like a brother to him and Gia being his little sister makes her family as well.

"Thanks, I'll make sure to tell them." He smiles,"The two of you clean up nice." He compliments, him and Oscar in similar outfits. A white button down, black slacks, and best pair of air forces. Their flashy chains and watches on fully display.

"Thank you." You smile, smoothing out the wrinkles in the black bodycon dress you had on, a pair of heels to match,"I didn't know you had such a big family." You tell him, the huge rented building packed to capacity.

"My abuelita had 11 kids, and 7 siblings." He chuckles,"It adds up after a while."

"Shit." You say in surprise,"I don't even think I could handle one kid." You laugh, Oscar leaning back in his chair and putting his arm around your shoulder. Oscar letting you and his homie chit chat for a while before he has to go greet the rest of his family.

"I'm starving mami." Oscar pouts in your ear, his mood still down since he rather be at home,"Que hay para comer?"

"Want me to go check? The line isn't as long anymore." You reply as you glance back at the food buffet,"You want a bit of everything?"

"Yes please." He smiles, pecking your lips briefly before letting you go. It doesn't take long for you to reach the front of the line, grabbing a large styrofoam plate and loading it with mole, chicken, fajita, and a few other traditional foods. After grabbing the utensils and a beer in your free hand, you return to Oscar and set the plate and drink down in front of him,"Thank you."

"You're welcome." You say and sit down in his lap, Oscar wrapping his arm around you and using his other to grab the fork so he could eat, occasionally giving you a bite of each thing as you relax against him.

"Creo que comí mucho." Oscar groans as he pushes the now empty plate away a few minutes later.

"You always over eat." You laugh, playfully rubbing his belly,"My fat boy."

"You served me a lot, I didn't want it to go to waste." He defends, his hand squeezing at your hip.

"Well I know a way you can work off the food." You grin

"Quickie in the bathroom?" He asks a bit too excited

"What? No." You tell him with a eye-roll

"You're right, some one will see us. The car would be better."

"Oscar." You say pointedly," I mean dancing...come dance with me."

"Dance? I don't dance mami, you know that." He declines

"Please?" You try again

"I don't want to Y/N." He sighs,"Go by yourself, it'll be fine."

"Oscar it's a quince, you have to dance at least one time."

"I already came with you and now you want me to dance?"

"I just served you food so what's your point? We do things for each other. That's what couples do. So please dance with me?" You ask again

"Mami." He groans, letting his head fall back

"Whatever." You say and slide off of him and back into your chair, resting your chin on your hand,"We don't have too."

"Don't be like that." Oscar says trying to grab your other hand

"Like what?" You ask, pulling it away from him.

"You can't be upset with me for not wanting to dance."

"Who said I'm upset?" You ask with a raised eyebrow,"I'm fine, I'll just find someone else to dance with. I'm sure there's plenty of guys that won't turn me down." You tell him, turning you hear so he can't see the smirk that was forming on your face.

"Really? It's like that?" He scoffs

"Yup." You say, popping the P as you scoot the chair back and stand up,"So if you'll excuse me. I have to go find someone who actually wants to be with me."

"Cálmate o te haré calmar." Oscar say's into your ear after having walked a few feet away, his hand gripping your upper arm.

"Hm, apparently you don't want to do anything though, so I'm not taking you very serious." You tease, spinning around to face him,"Can I go dance now?"

"Not with another guy." He shakes his head

"But my guy doesn't want to dance with me." You say, looking at him innocently and wrapping your arms around his neck when he releases you,"Or does he?"

"Aight, fuck it. Just one though." He caves, looking out at all the people before placing his hands on your waist. Oscar not use to any other sort of dancing that wasn't him just standing there while you threw it back on him. The song that was playing however, was certainly not that style. The two of you swaying back and forth to the music.

"Don't be so stiff." You laugh softly, the two of you swaying back and fourth to the song,"Just be loose."

"I'm trying." He grumbles

"Yeah, you're trying but you missed the mark." You joke before leaning up to kiss his pout away,"You're doing amazing papi."

"Hm." He hums, the song coming to a end a minute or so later causing Oscar to try to pull away. A bachata song now playing.

"Oh just this one and then we can go sit down, please." You whine, couples now moving around the dance floor much quicker.

"I don't know how to dance this kind of music." Oscar tries to object before taking in your saddened appearance,"I'll follow your lead."

"I love you." You exclaim in glee as you take his hands into yours, showing him how to move his feet and follow along to the rhythm. Not taking long for Oscar to get somewhat decent at it. The two of you taking a break afterwards until another song you liked came on, Oscar just giving in each time and letting you lead him to the dance floor. He decided to not care what people would think of his dance moves anymore, as long as you were happy that was all that mattered.