Banana

Something short and funny for you guys
Vote, comment, and follow me!!

You don't know why but there was some days when you just got the urge to completely annoy Oscar, he did it to you every once in a while so it was only right to do the same. That's why when he asked for a bite of your chocolate covered banana you couldn't help but go through with the diabolical plan that popped into your head.

"Let me get some more mami, you did a good job on them." Oscar speaks softly, his head laying in your lap as you scratch it with your free hand. The two of you laying down on the couch with the tv playing in front of you.

"Hm?" You hum down at him with a smirk playing on your lips,"You want another bite?"

"Yes please." Oscar reply's, his eyes focused on a old rerun episode of George Lopez.

"Here papi." You say as your hand goes to the back of his head, bringing the banana closer to his parted mouth with your other one. Oscar glances over and slightly picks up his head, his lips barley grazing the sweet treat just as you push it deep into his mouth. His eyes go wide as he chokes, instantly pulling back with a sour face.  Loud and repeated gags of disgust coming from him as he scrambled to his feet.

"What the fuck!?" He seethes as you sit on the couch laughing your head off at his reaction,"You think this is a fucking game? Why'd you fucking do that childish shit man?"

"Oh my god Oscar, calm down." You smile as you shakily stand to your feet, fits of laughter coming from you once again.

"Stop laughing, shits not even funny." He says with a smack of his lips as you turn around for a moment and place a hand over your mouth to collect yourself,"You on that bullshit."

"Aye, you did what? Four years in Corcoran Prison papi?" You ask as you ready yourself to run,"I thought you'd be use to having things down your throat fool."

"You know I ran shit in there...I'm...go...run." He warns as you're already two seconds ahead and taking off down the hall, not even reaching the bedroom before his fingers grab the back of your shirt and he's flinging you onto the bed,"Keep talking shit." He breaths tiredly as he straddles your backside and pushes your face deep into the mattress, laughter erupting from you once again as you try to wiggle your way out from under him.

"Get off!" You gasp, your voice muffled as you struggle,"I'm sorry!"

"What's that? I can't hear you." He teases as he puts more of his weight on you before flipping you over,"Wanna say that again?"

"I'm sorry." You groan as you stare up at him all out of breathe and hot after this little tussle,"You didn't suck any dick in prison, no dicks ever." You say seriously, a goofy smile forming on your face at the end of your sentence.

"You're so stupid." He chuckles as his annoyance disappears, grabbing a nearby pillow and setting it over your face,"You love to aggravate me."

"So do you." You retort as you try to pry pillow off with no luck.

"I'm killing you, don't fight it mami." Oscar hushes, your face still being covered for a few seconds before he flings it off and lays his forehead against yours,"Remind me again why I put up with yo ass."

"Because you love my ass, because I'm the baddest bitch you've ever got, because I'm the perfect package, because I put up with you and Cesar's lazy ass, because I..." You list off with ease before getting cut off by Oscar's lips on yours.

"Shut up already." He mutters,"You talk to much."

"So do you banana breath." You smile, pulling him down for another kiss so he couldn't respond.

"Yeah you're fixing to have your own version of banana breath in about three seconds." Oscar intimidates as he grabs your ponytail and wraps his hand around it, a knowing smirk playing on the both of your faces.