Chores

Vote, comment, and follow me

You danced around the living room, pushing around the vacuum as the sound of Selena fills the home. It was a perfect day to deep clean the house since Cesar was gone and Oscar happened to actually be home to help with the outside chores. You were wearing a large plain white T-shirt, a pair of black laced boy shorts underneath, and a pair of yellow fuzzy socks on your feet as you moved through out the house. Unknown to you that a very sleepy Oscar was in need of you.

"Come here Chiquita." His raspy voice says as his hands search for your warmth in the shared king size bed,"Y/N?" He asks, his eyes fluttering open just as he takes notice of the music and your absence,"Fuck me." He groans as he realizes that today would be a rather hectic day. Oscar never being a fan of any sort of cleaning. He throws the heavy blanket off of him and stands to his feet, doing a quick stretch before continuing on to do his usual morning routing.

"Oh hey handsome, did you sleep good?" You ask as you now work on dusting the blinds, turning around when you feel a pair of eyes staring at you a while later.

"Hm, could have slept in if you stayed next to me." He tsk as he leans against the arch way, his eyes focused on your ass as the shirt lifts up,"Do we gotta clean today ma? I just want to lay in bed with my girl. Cuddle and shit, ya know?"

"How romantic Oscar...but I already started. If we work together we can be done in the next few hours. Go get started on the yard, please." You say with playful sarcastic eyes as you look at him,"I just want our home to look nice."

"But I haven't even ate yet, you usually have my breakfast and coffee ready for me." He pouts as his eyes trail your legs. Wanting nothing more then to rub his hands along them, among other things.

"Seriously?" You ask with a eye roll, not in the mood for him to prolong his task like he always try's to do,"Just go do the damn yard papi, then I'll make you something to eat. Please." You whine as you place your hands on your hips,"Well? Go on, it isn't going to cut it's self."

"I'm going, chill out." He says in mock surrender, watching as you turn around to get back to dusting,"I'll be done in no time." He informs you, his voice going soft as he feels his member growing hard at the thought of fucking you over the couch,"Fuck." He groans and hurry's to the restroom, needing to get some sort of relief to clear his head of all the dirty thoughts he had running through them. He quickly shuts the door and leans against the sink, already knowing he would have to handle this himself since you were occupied. He frees his member from the confinement's of his sweats, grabbing a hold with one hand as he slowly strokes himself. Making sure to keep his moans of pleasure to himself so he won't disturb you.

"Piece of shit Bluetooth." You screech as the music stops playing again,"Oscar! Come fix this!" You urge as you try to fix it to no avail,"What the fuck?" You ask to yourself when you get no response,"I thought you went to the bathroom!?" You ask aloud as you walk towards the said room, Oscar's very familiar moans reaching your ears moments later. Your stomach tightens as you realize what he must be doing and you can't help but want to go in there and help him. You glance back at the near spotless living room as you bite down on your lip,"It's clean enough for now." You decide as you grab the doorknob and push open, your boyfriend looking over at you as he continues his actions. Not caring that he was caught like this. His release the only thing on his mind.

"Are you just gonna stand there and stare or are you gonna help me out nena?" He asks as his hand slows down before coming to a stop to grip the sink behind him, his hard cock at full attention.

"Can I get a please?" You ask as you stride toward him and run a finger along the underside of his shaft.

"Please." He smirks as you playfully think it over,"Come on, help me feel good."

"I think you should help me out first if I'm being honest." You conclude,"You did say you were hungry." You smile innocently at him, Oscar's eyes going dark as he switches sides with you and lifts you onto the sink.

"Aye I'm always down to eat you out, you should know that by now." He grins,"I could go all day long baby." He tells you as he sinks down in front of your aching core, giving you a playful wink as he pulls your underwear to the side and devours you into oblivion. The chores the least of your worry's as your vision becomes clouded with stars.