No Sharing

For @234louise234
Changed it up a bit but I hope you like it xoxo
Follow me, vote, and comment

It was your senior year, the year everything was suppose to be perfect. You already had the somewhat perfect life, at least in your own opinion. You were the top cheerleader and your boyfriend of two years just made captain on the varsity team. You had straight A's and amazing friends...See? Perfect. That was until Oscar Diaz got out of jail and walked into your life a few weeks ago.

You met him the last weekend before school started back up at a party that you attended after a argument with your boyfriend. His party to be more precise. One thing led to another and somehow you ended up in his bed. Your boyfriend long forgotten as Oscar thrusted into you, his lips making sure to cover every single inch of your body. After that, you were hooked. The two of you meeting up almost every night for a secret rendezvous.

"What are you thinking about?" Oscar asks softly as you lay your head on his chest.

"Hm? Oh nothing, just the game tomorrow."

"Damn I forgot you had a game tomorrow." Oscar frowns, hating that practices and game days took up so much of your day,"You gonna come over after? You can stay the night."

"Our first sleepover?" You smile as you sit up in the bed, the sheet falling into your lap and exposing your bare chest,"Sounds fun."

"Well on one condition." He smirks as he takes in your freshly fucked body,"You gotta bring your little uniform and put on a show for me."

"You're so lame." You giggle as you throw the rest of the sheet off of you,"I'm not saying no, but I'll let you know tomorrow."

"Why? Plans with your little boyfriend?" Oscar asks, his mood completely changing,"You still letting him hit?"

"What? No!" You scoff as you search for your underwear,"I haven't slept with him since I met you. Why are you even bringing him up?"

"I'm bringing him up because he's obviously the reason you can't give me a straight answer about tomorrow." He says as he reaches for
his boxers and pulls them on from where he still lays,"I don't know why you can't just leave his ass."

"Oscar." You sigh softly as you pull on your underwear, followed by your t-shirt,"I've been with him for so long, I can't just break it off for no reason."

"Oh so I'm not reason enough?" Oscar asks with a raised eyebrow

"I didn't mean it like that." You say with a shake of your head as you stride over to the bed and straddle his lap, your hands on either side of his face,"You're more than reason enough, but he's not going to see it like that. I don't want everybody to know that I did him dirty. Just give me a little more time and I'll do it. I promise."

"How long?" Oscar says with a scowl

"Few days, a week tops." You shrug as you rest your forehead against his and let him hear what he wants,"Look we have a dinner planned with his family tomorrow after the game and then after that me and my little uniform are all yours. So lighten up Spooooky."

"Aight, fine." He says with a small smile,"I can't wait till you're only mine." He adds, his hands sliding down to your ass and roughly squeezing it,"Never sharing you with anybody again. You're only gonna be my girl."

"Your's." You agree with a smile and pull your shirt off once more so you can remind him of that fact.

~

*Why are you ignoring me?* You read the seventh message from Oscar popping up on your screen before you glance at your boyfriend in the drivers seat who had picked you up this morning.