Extra 28

Point in Time: During Episode 34...

A janitor is shown mopping a blood stain on the floor in front of an elevator.

Janitor: [Sighs] [Tiredly] Geez, Mr. Astral really needs to get his nosebleeds under control. This is the third time this week.

A shadow appears on the wall and watches him.

Janitor: [Pushing the mop around] I mean seriously, this is ridiculous. He must be sick or something for his nose to bleed this much. Maybe he has hemophilia or something. I honestly wouldn't doubt it.

The shadow leans over the janitor.

Janitor: [Sighs] And the lights in this place, so dull. It's like there's no light in here at all.

MX: [Whispering into the Janitor's ear] You are quite fun to be around. You know that?

The janitor whirls around.

Janitor: [Terrified] Who's there?!

MX: Your negativity is so adorable. It reminds me not to be too envious of mortality and sentiance. Because somehow, you mortals always find something to complain about. And you blame others for your own shortcomings. What a depressing way to live out your life.

Janitor: [Looking around] Who the hell is that?!

MX: [Appears in front of the Janitor, still as a shadow] It doesn't matter who I am. What matters is that I'm hungry. Maybe by wiping you and your negativity off of this Earth, this planet will be just a little happier, and I'll be a little less hungry.

Janitor: Wait, no! I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me!

MX: Mortals don't deserve second chances.

The camera moves away from the hallway and screams are heard in the hallway followed by a crunch.

MX walks out of the hallway without blood on them.

MX: [Sighs] I'm hardly satisfied. He tasted bland. [Notices a meeting room full of people] Hm. That might do. [Opens the door] [Licks his lips with his forked tongue] Time for my main course.

MX closes the door behind him and the episode ends.