My vampire prince

I grimaced as my friends pushed me toward the dance floor. I tried to go back but they kept pushing me till I bumped into someone. I whipped around to tell them I'm sorry but my eyes locked with bright green ones.

A blush rose on my cheeks as I realized I had been staring and ducked my head muttering an apology. I sprinted through the people dancing around. I caught up with Mariah and grabbed her hand pulling her from the club.

"Ah Willow, come on!" she wined but I ignored her.

I was done here, as soon as I walked in a guy slapped my ass and I have gotten nothing but drinks that I don't want and now I was embarrassed because some random dude had hot eyes.

She was giggling at me, she was drunk, even if she was underage, but that isn't what her fake ID said. She had her brother get us fake ID's to say she was 21 and I was 18 when I was really only 17 and she was 19.

I pushed her into the passenger seat grumbling under my breath. As soon as I was buckled I drove off not caring someone was standing out on the sidewalk watching us.

I dropped my friend off at her house then drove to mine running a hand through my hair with a sigh.

"Sometimes, I just wish I could just disappear." I whispered aloud while I looked in the mirror by the stairs. I jogged upstairs to my room and took a quick shower and changed into sweats and a tank top.

I was getting a drink of water when there was a crash at my back door. I froze instantly not knowing what to do. I grabbed the first thing and luckily it had been a big knife.

I slowly walked out of the kitchen down the hallway to the back door and found it was open and the crash was the shoe shelf.

I looked up and saw something hunched over. In the dark it looked like a bush or something but it moved and two bright green things stared back at me.

My eyes widened and my hand tightened around the knife. It stood up only being a couple of feet from the bottom steps.

The creature was huge like a horse but was more muscular and looked like a wolf...

It turned slightly and faced the woods that wasn't that far from my house then looked at me. I was confused and it sat down with its back to me as if waiting.

I grabbed the door about to close it when there was a loud growl. My head snapped up and I tensed seeing the wolf closer and eyes strained on me.

It growled loudly and looked down. I followed and saw a pair of my boots was right there. Hesitantly I slid them on and stepped out from the protection of the house.

The wolf stopped growling and stood up turning around; I noticed it was a guy... He glanced at me growling softly and I slowly walked closer making sure to keep the knife in my hand.

"What do you want wolf... why am I talking to a wolf?" the wolf growled loudly making me shut my mouth then looked at the forest walking forward slightly but stopped, seeing I wasn't following.

There was a heavy huff and the wolf turned around facing me, I held up the knife, "I don't know if you can understand me or not but I will cut you if you try to hurt me."

If it weren't for the dark I would have swore the wolf rolled his eyes at me. The wolf nudged his head on my butt making me stumble forward.

I smacked his face from my butt, "I get it, pervert."

I walked forward with the wolf on my left side following close. He was so close I could just easily lift my hand and stroke his fur on his side.

I noticed his back stopped right at my chest, he was huge. We got to the forest line and I paused, "Why do you want me to go into the forest?"