My vampire prince 15

“Now that your human is asleep I came to offer you a chance before you go another 5 days without feeding.”

It was a man’s voice; I slid into Damien's mind and saw it was his dad. This was a weird feeling to look through Damien’s eyes but I stayed that way.

His father stepped in front of Damien as he growled, “What kind of offer.” Damien really didn't like his dad…

His dad smirked holding up a key, “I will let you out right now and you can kill this human and we can go back to normal life or you can go 5 more days without feeding.” I could feel Damien’s feelings. He wanted to be free, he wanted to kill me for my blood but he also wanted to hold me and have me smiling at him.

Damien lifted his head and puffed out his chest, “No. I will take my chances.” He glared at Damien’s answer and grabbed a dagger from his coat walking over to my body and pointed it to where my heart would be.

“Maybe I should kill her myself…” Damien let out a snarl yanking on the chains but he wasn’t freed.

I could feel the cool blade slid up and to my throat I heard a small laugh, “She started her period, how delightful that must be driving you insane.” Damien snarled at his father.

“Get away from her!” He yelled pulling harder on the restraints but once again failed.

His father chuckled pulling away from me and walked to Damien, “This wouldn’t have happened if you just killed humans like you were raised to.” His father snarled and put the blood to his throat.

“If you weren’t my son I would gut you right now and let you bleed out on this floor.” His father spat in his face. Damien snarled snapping his fangs and wiped his face on his shoulder.

His father glanced over to my form and looked disgusted, “She is going to be waking up son, just remember my offer, if you want to get out, all you have to do is say you will kill her.”

I grunted moving and his father gave me a nasty look before looking at Damien, “We will talk again before the week is up.”

He turned and strutted out of the room. I slid back into my body and counted to 100 before I slowly lifted my head acting like I just woke up.

The girl immediately came in with a cup of water and nodded at me. I drank it and she left. I looked up at Damien and saw he was thoroughly pissed off.

I wanted to wrap him in a hug and tell him his bastard of a father was a jerk.

“You know the day you told me your favorite color?” he looked up at me confused and nodded, I smiled, “Before that…” I giggled waiting for it to sink in at what I was hinting.

It took a few seconds before it clicked in him and his eyes met mine with a glint in his eyes. His lips turned up and he chuckled, “That was fun, what I would do to be able to do that right now except with my mouth.” He licked his lips and I shivered just imagining it.