My vampire prince 9

***

A knock on the door woke me up, it was followed by a low growl and coolness was pulled from me.

I heard a door open, “What.” The deep familiar voice growled.

“Y-y-your blood s-s-sir.” The guy stuttered out and a door slammed as he finished. There was a deep growl and a bag sound landed on the night stand.

I felt he blanket get lifted up and a body slid next to mine wrapping his muscular arm around my waist. He pulled me against his body and put his face in my neck.

“You weren’t nice.” I mumbled a bit asleep.

He chuckled against my neck softly, “Sorry love, I was mad someone woke me up.” I rolled over so I faced him.

I gave him a small smile, “What if I woke you up?” I snuggled up to his chest putting my face under his chin.

He wrapped his arms tight around me and his lips were at my ears, “I would punish you.” As soon as he said that images of him ‘punishing me’ came to mind.

I was thinking of him spanking me, of him tying me up and biting me all over. I was brought from my thoughts as he chuckled. My eyes shot up and I pulled back forgetting he could read my mind, which made him begin to laugh. My cheeks flamed up even more which made him laugh harder.

It was sort of amazing to see him laugh. His eyes were squinted together, his cheeks were pushed up as he smiled perfectly showing off his pearly whites and I could feel his laughter rumble through his body.

His laughter made me smile and giggle at him, I also noticed he had dimples on each side showing he was quiet handsome. While he was laughing I could see him as a kid laughing his head off at the simplest thing.

He was slowly brought out of his laughter and chuckled and cleared his throat a few times before smiled then chuckled again.

I giggled shaking my head at him. He shot me a full grin dimples included and brought me close to him and kissed me softly, all thoughts of morning breath gone.

“God I haven’t laughed like that in a long time.” He chuckled again and pressed his forehead to mine and chuckled then sighs.

Suddenly there was pounding on the door, “Prince Damien! Are you alright?!” The frantic voice shouted. I burrowed my eyebrows then I bit my lip from snickering.

They were panicked because they haven’t heard him laugh in a long time, they thought he was insane or something.

Damien seemed to notice this because he chuckled sliding from me. He put on a straight face but when he glanced back at me holding back my laughter he chuckled shaking his head.

Damien unlocked and opened the door with his lips twitching, “Yes Commander everything is fine.” He snickered near the end and glanced back at me.