My vampire prince 8

***

A day or so passed and I was getting more and more irritated. Mariah would come over to hang out and I just put on a fake smile and acted like nothing was wrong.

When she would leave I would just lie back bored and my thoughts would drift back to Damien.

After my shower and I brushed my teeth, I was about to climb into bed when I felt a sharp pain in my left hand.

I looked down at it and saw there was a pink line down the center of my hand like I had cut it… Damien?

I was about to ignore it as I felt the sharp pain again. I growled and grabbed my necklace thinking about his room.

I stepped through the portal and saw him sitting on his bed with a knife to his hand.

“That hurts you know.” His head snapped up at my voice and he grinned setting the knife on the night stand then flashed to me holding me close.

“I didn't think that would work.” I grabbed his hand before I answered his excited tone and licked it.

Once it healed over I rubbed my hand slightly irritated.

“Why would you cut yourself?” I asked him with a glare. He looked down under my gaze but didn't let me move an inch.

“I was thinking of ways to contact you since I'm not allowed out of the castle. I wanted to see you.” He admitted in a small voice, I felt his thumb rub my lower back.

I sighed softly then wrapped my arms around his neck and nuzzled his neck, “It is fine…” He bent down grabbing my butt lifting me up so I wrapped around his waist and went to the bed. He lay down so he hovered over me with a small smile.

He brushed his hand through my wet hair and down my face then my side just looking at me. I rolled my eyes at him and he chuckled at me and bent down brushing his nose against mine.

“Can I kiss you?” He spoke in a soft tone, like he was waiting patiently.

I turned my head fighting a smile, “Nope.” He raised an eyebrow at me and a smirk formed on his lips.

He bent down and his fangs extended. He brushed them lightly across my neck making me shiver under him. He chuckled kissing my neck softly, “What about now?”

I shook my head slightly feeling my voice slip away. He bit my neck slight, not to where he broke skin but to where I let out a soft moan.

He sucked my neck making me bit my lip and whimper under him. I wanted him to bite me. He pulled back letting my neck pop from his mouth and chuckled softly.

He nuzzled my neck before pulling back and kissed up my neck to the corner of my lips, “Now?” He spoke in a teasing tone.