My vampire prince 12

***

Damien’s p.o.v

“Let me go!” I snarled at them but they didn't. I thrashed around on my bedroom floor. God I hope she got away, she looked so scared, and I should have just made her leave when she had a chance.

A sudden girl scream made me stop moving, that was willow’s voice. I let out a snarl throwing the two vampires off of me and raced out of my room.

I was immediately tackled to the floor by 4 vampires, I looked and saw two vampires grab each arm of willow and lifted it up, but she didn't move.

I saw one had a shocker in his hand and I snarled struggling to get pushed up. They pulled my hands back and locked into hand huffs.

I screamed, “WILLOW!” but she didn't even flinch. I snarled trying to break the hand cuffs as they picked me off the ground.

I snapped my teeth at them trying to get them but they held me at a distance. They began to drag willow away and my slow heart was pumping fast, terrified of what they were going to do to her.

I don't know why she just didn't get out of here. A guy smirked as he walked past me holding her necklace. I snarled at him and he just smirked bigger as he continued on.

I was pulled down the hall and into the throne room of my parents. I kept yanking on my cuff ripping open my skin but I didn't care, I wanted willow in my arms safe.

I saw my father and mother look at me in disappointment but I didn't care. They never cared what I did, they just wanted me to be the perfect little prince for them but I was tired of acting how they wanted to act.

My mother flashed to my side and looked at my hands, “Darling, your wrists.” She went to touch my face but I snapped at her and snarled.

She jumped back confused and my dad flashed to me back handing me, sending me back a good 10 feet.

The guards helped me up and I went to run at him but the guards held me back. I snarled, “Stay away from her!” My breathing was in pants, I couldn't let her go.

I saw my dad’s eyes lit up with amusement as he walked over to her form that lay on the ground unmoving.

He grabbed her by the hair lifting her up, “Oh you mean her?” I snarled thrashing ripping my wrist open even more so my blood dropped onto the ground behind me.

He narrowed his eyes bringing her off the ground by her hair making me snarl more and he let out a laugh and just dropped her. My eyes widened as her head hit the ground; I let out a small sigh as I saw the tile crack and not her head.

He lifted his foot putting it above her head, “Watch, this is what happens when you make stupid mistakes.”

His foot came down slowly and I couldn't handle it I yanked hard on the guards and they fell, I kicked them and flashed kicking my father back into a wall. I jumped so my chain arms were in front of me.

I turned her head brushing her hair back, “Willow? Willow are you ok?” I whispered softly shaking her. She just rolled her head away from me.

I felt anger build up in me, “Damien?” I looked down at my little angel as she looked confused. I cupped her face putting my forehead against hers, “Are you ok?” I asked quickly.

She reached up touching her head in two places, where my dad grabbed her hair and where her head hit the tile.

“My head hurts.” Her soft voice began to fade and her hand fell and slid to the ground. I let out a snarl and checked her pulse, it was still there good.