My vampire prince 6

I bit my lip with a smile then let out a squeal of excitement. I don't know what made me so excited, maybe because a vampire prince is bonded to me or that I'm changing into a vampire.

I stopped dead in my tracks. I was changing into a vampire. I ran up to my room looking in the mirror, nothing besides my features standing out looked different.

I took a quick shower dressing in shorts and a tank top and brushed my teeth, then was curious about something.

I opened my mouth and saw my little fangs but they were the same size like when you see people with thoughs two teeth that point down. They didn't stand out though. I also wondered if I could eat.

I jogged down stairs opening the fridge and grabbed the first thing I saw, it was milk. I didn't think about it as I brought it up to my lips and took a drink.

I closed my eyes waiting for the impact of me to throw up or something but the feeling didn't come… ok so I was like half vampire. I put the milk away and opened a curtain letting the sun shine on me. I just felt the warmth radiate to me. I watched my skin closely but nothing ever happened. I closed my curtains, ok, so I can drink blood and eat food, I can go out in sunlight, I run fast and half strength but Damien is strong than me… I wonder what else I can do.

I was about to run up stairs again when the door bell rang. I pulled it open with a smile; I looked around with a frown but there was no one there. I was about to close the door when I looked down and saw a little box. I pursed my lips; I bent over grabbing the paper on top.

I unfolded it and was stunned to see it was the same writing from the hospital just different words.

I thought you would need this.

I looked at the box then grabbed it and brought it inside. I set it on the counter just watching it for a bit before curiosity got me and I took a breath opening it up.

Inside of the little box about the size a head could fit into, was a pillow but on the pillow was a necklace.

I gently picked it up off the pillow looking at it curiously. I grabbed the pillow pulling it out of the box and saw there was another letter but when I unfolded it this had a paragraph on it.

You are probably wondering what the necklace is. Well since you had recent encounters with a few supernatural creatures I figured that you would need something to help you. The necklace you have in front of you isn’t just any necklace, it is a portal opener. How it works is simple. When you need to get away you hold the red diamond and close your eyes picturing where you want to go. A word of advice, just because the necklace isn’t a human it doesn't mean it doesn't have a mind of its own. Take care of it and it will take care of you.

Oh and one more thing willow, if you ever break the necklace, I hope you don't, but if you do, your blood will fix it.

Love someone that is trying to help.

I looked over the note again then at the necklace, it was a portal opener… ok lets test it out.

I slid the necklace on and grabbed the red diamond in the middle of a circle of twisted metal holding it in place.

I closed my eyes trying to think of something… um, the beach, no my hometown. I felt something blow around me and I opened my eyes to see a purple and black swirly thing in front of me. I hesitated before stepping into it.

I let out a gasp as I was pulled through it and landed onto a grass floor. I snapped my head up looking back at the portal and it closed up going to nothing. I stood up looking around and my eyes settled on my old house.