My vampire prince 5

The woman who stood before me gave me a small smile, “Hey honey.”

“W-what are you doing here? I-I thought you were dead!” I exclaimed loudly and she just gave me a weak smile.

“I know honey, I'm sorry… How is your father?”

I gave a shrug, “Like I know? He works all the time, but still pays for this house luckily.” I stared at her scared and worried, she was dead, was I seeing a ghost or what if she was a supernatural creature?

She isn’t. A deep voice echoed through my mind. I didn't look over at my closet.

But she is supposed to be dead, I watched her get shot! I cried out to him though my mind. He didn't reply but my mom took a step toward me.

I stepped back looking at her, “Who are you.”

She gave me a kind smile, “Honey, it’s me.”

I narrowed my eyes, “When I was 5 years old you got me a gift, was it a teddy bear or a teddy cat.”

I saw her eyes quickly flicker over to my bed where a small teddy bear rested and she smiled softly, “A teddy bear of course.”

I stepped back, “Get out of my house right now! Get out or I will throw you out.”

She stepped toward me, “Darling what are you talking about.” I blinked and saw that she had a fuzzy layer on here where her skin was.

My eyes widened as I saw it was a guy, “Damien!” Damien was out in a flash and grabbed my ‘mom’ by the throat and pinned her to the wall with his hand snarling.

They guy chocked looking at me but I glared back, Damien looked back at me, “What do you want me to do?”

I narrowed my eyes walking forward and saw his hand inched out to touch me, why? I stood out of his reach, “Make him change back to his normal self.”

Damien nodded turning back to the dude, “turn back.” he ordered in his deep voice but my ‘mom’ whimpered, “Honey, what is going on.”

Damien hesitated looking at me I nodded and he growled and slammed his fist into the dudes face.

The image twitched and faded. The guy was about 5’6 with blond hair and green eyes. Damien looked surprised then snarled, “Who are you!”

The guy chuckled spitting out blood onto my carpet, “Wouldn’t you like to know.”

Damien went to hit him but I touched his back, “Wait.’ I looked at the dude, ‘why did you try to touch me?”

He kept his face straight, “I don't know what you’re talking about.”