My vampire prince 4

My eyes shot around for an escape route and saw there was a swirly thing above our heads. He noticed me noticed it and growled, “Don't think about going back to your world, I'm not done with you.”

I crouched and shot up but his hand grabbed my foot yanking me back to the earth. I felt right into his arms and he smirked but his black eyes shined in the night… was it always night here?

I struggled then elbowed him in the face making him drop me and I stepped back quickly. He let out a snarl and I looked up to the portal like thingy.

He snarled crouching and shot at me. I ducked and he dove over me; I ran and jumped into the portal. I expected to land on the house floor or something but no I went flying out the door and tumbled down the stairs breaking one.

I jumped up feeling no pain and wiped myself down. There was growl behind me and Damien stood on the top of the porch glaring.

See, why couldn't I land like that instead of being very ungraceful? I felt the need to run and him chase me some more, it was just so thrilling.

He waited as if wanting to chase me. I smiled slightly and crouched slightly. He shot off at me but I was faster and took off running through the woods to my house. I pushed my back door opened and smirked as I remembered a myth saying vampires needed an invitation to come into someone’s house.

I smirked at him and he flashed to the door but jerked back. I let out a mental thank you but he stuck his hand and there was a blue streak of something like he was breathing through.

My eyes widened backing up and there was a snapping sound before he pulled it apart and step through. It stitched back up behind him and he smirked back at me. I flashed upstairs closing my door and frowned realizing a lock wasn’t going to keep him out.

I almost laughed when there was a knock on my door.

“No body’s home!” I called out just to mess around, I even heard a soft chuckle on the other side of the door before a crack and the door swung open.

I stumbled back till my knees hit my queen size bed. He flashed in front of me with a smirk; he looked me over then his eyes went to my neck.

“All of this running and breaking curses is really tiring, I'm going to need some blood.” My eyes widened and I leaned back only to fall onto my bed. He smirked moving so he straddled me, “Do you know of any girls who taste absolutely delicious?”

My heart raised, I don't know why I wasn’t fighting back, maybe because he finally caught me? I moved my hands up to push him off but he grabbed them pinning them holding both of them with one hand. The other trailed down my face to my neck then played with the top to the dress where the zipper was.

Bastard better not- I thought with a glare, I wasn’t going to say it out loud because I was afraid he would do it to prove me wrong.

He jerked the zipper down an inch, “Oh I think I will.” My eyes widened, did he hear my thoughts? He smirked and nodded leaning down to nuzzle my neck, “Yes I did, you see I think when we shared blood it created a bond, I wouldn’t doubt that is where your new abilities came from.