My vampire prince 10

He opened his eye to glance at me then smiled closing his eyes, “You are hardly human… besides he never asked.” He was quiet for a moment before asking, “Do you want him to know?” He asked curious.

I gave a shrug going back to massaging, “I don't know, isn’t it illegal or something to hang out with a human. Not to mention the things we have done.” I muttered softly.

A low moan came from his lips as I got to a spot on his upper back.

Once I finished that not he answered, “Maybe, but technically they can’t harm you because you have royal blood in you.” He answered as if mentally adding an ‘a matter of fact’.

I rolled my eyes at his sense of logic, “But can’t you get kicked out from being prince? I mean like you can get in trouble.” I paused in rubbing his back; I could get him in trouble.

He gave a shrug under my hands, “I don't care; I never wanted to be prince. My older brother was supposed to take the crown not me.” He spoke softly.

I burrowed my eyes massaging his shoulders, “I didn't know you had a brother.” I wonder if he has any little sisters or something.

He chuckled softly, “Yes I do. I have an older brother and a younger sister. He is my half brother though. My dad had him with his first wife. She died during child birth so he got a new wife and had me and Elli.”

I finished his shoulders sliding my hands down his back tracing the tattoo on his back, still curious how we got thoughs but didn't comment.

“Why isn’t your brother going to be king?” I was being nosey… I was curious though.

He shifted around so I was on his lower abs now. He moved putting his hands behind his head watching me as he spoke, “My brother is half human. The woman my dad fell in love with was human and when Jake was born he was disgraced. My dad married a rich woman and we are here now.”

I slid my hands to his abs massaging them gently, “Where is your brother now?” I asked, not thinking about how the woman his dad loved was a human, with my head tilted.

He shrugged his shoulders, “I don't know, the last time I saw him was when I was 10, he was 15 he ran away.” I frowned and slid my hands around his neck and hugged him.

“I'm sorry.” I whispered to him. He wrapped his arms around me rolling us onto our side under the blankets and held me to him, “It’s alright. I'm a big boy.”

He shot me a smile but I saw he was a hurting slightly. I hesitantly brought his lips to mine kissing him softly, “You don't need to wear a brave face all the time.” I whispered softly.

He closed his eyes putting his hand on my hand that rest on his cheek, “As a prince, I do.” He muttered back. I felt so bad for him; he shouldn’t have to be king unless he wanted to.

“Your dad had a human for his first wife? Wasn’t that against laws or something?” I asked him quietly. I was curious about it.