My vampire prince 2

I shot up as soon as I got conscious, before I did anything I ran to the mirror with my hand over my neck. I moved my hand and saw there was nothing on my neck, nothing but clear skin.

I sighed softly leaning against the sink, "It was all a dream, it was all a dream." I kept muttering to myself. A part of me was disappointed; I wanted the part with the vampire to be real but not the werewolf. It was all too scary, vampires and werewolves don't exist.

I checked the time and saw it was almost noon. I took a quick shower and while I was washing myself I noticed I had a drop of dried blood between my boobs...

I quickly washed it away... maybe I cut myself in my sleep?

I changed into sweats into a tank top and noticed my pajamas were covered in dirt... maybe I used them to go outside before and didn't wash them? Who was I kidding what if my dream was real? What if I was really stupid enough to follow a huge werewolf into the woods to a cabin and get sucked into another world then bit by him then licked and bit by a vampire and sucked his blood only to be brought back? Who knows maybe I'm just crazy.

I laid my head against the wall and heard a knock down stairs. I skipped down stairs opening the door. Mariah grimaced at me, "So how was the club?"

I rolled my eyes letting her in. She muttered a thank you while taking her shoes off and I followed her to the living room.

She plopped down putting a hand over her eyes, "Shit hang over suck." I smirked at her sitting next to her, "Well maybe you shouldn't have drank?"

She scoffed sitting up fast only to groan and fall back, "It was fun though... right?"

I let out a scoff, "First you get drunk then ditch me. I spent 2 hours trying to find you and when I did you were following a dude into the back. I pulled you away and you made me go to the dance floor where I bumped some dude and then dragged you home. So no it wasn't fun."

She gave me a sheepish smile, "Sorry." I sighed softly and shrugged, "It doesn't matter now but I am never going to a club till I am 18, and I'm not drinking till I'm like 50."

She rolled her eyes at me then I heard her fall asleep. I laughed softly and grabbed the couch blanket laying it on her and went to the kitchen making some breakfast. I wasn't hungry but she probably was going to be in a while.

I cleaned up the house and was headed upstairs when something caught my eye. I walked over to the mirror by the stairs and looked at myself... I looked weird. I mean I looked like myself but I just looked weird.

My natural smooth skin seemed it smoother; my features just seemed sharper like something on a photo setting. My eyes seemed brighter as well. My naturally light blue eyes were a deeper blue almost a vibrant color. My long dark brown curls that hung right above my hips seemed to have a stronger glossier look to them. My lips also had a dark pink almost red tint to them.

I shook my head, maybe I am crazy. I headed upstairs and checked my calendar; tomorrow we had school, great.

Mariah and I were seniors in high school, about to graduate in a couple of days. Which was our reason to go to the club to 'celebrate' but I would have just preferred a movie or something non illegal.

Our graduation was in 2 days and couldn't help but feel frightened but excited at the same time.

***

The days flew by like a snap of a finger. Mariah and I were currently talking to our other friends at a dinner after our graduation. We were officially high school graduates.

The days were a blur; Mariah went home after waking up at my house a few days ago. We went to school, had the graduation, and now we are eating dinner, then after this were a party for seniors. I was just picking at my dinner, not really feeling hungry.