My vampire prince 11

‘God she looks so beautiful, and that bite was amazing. I wonder if she would bite me again but my other side.’ I stared at him for a second before I smirked big.

I moved to his other side of his neck and felt his thoughts run into mine, ‘God it is like she can read my mind. Fuck I'm already hard! I want her so bad.’ I heard him groan in my ear as I slowly pressed my fangs into his neck.

I could also feel his excitement that he clearly stated in his mind. It made me feel better that I wasn’t the only one that wanted the other, but he was a guy and guys are horny.

‘God that feels so good!’ He moaned into my mind. I grunted and pulled back licking his neck; I didn't want to take too much blood.

He slowly blinked up at me and gave me a lazy grin. I giggled softly and slid my hair onto my shoulder, “I think I took a little much.”

His fangs slid out but he didn't move. I noticed he was blinking trying to stay awake. I bent down pulling his head to my neck.

Without a second I felt his fangs dig into me making me gasp and moan on him. In a flash I was on my back with him pinning me.

I whimpered as I wanted him closer. I felt him press his body harder into mine making me sink more into the bed.

I wrapped my arms around him moaning softly, “Damien.” He let out a deep growl making me moan at his voice and he pulled back licking my neck.

God my name sounds coming from between her lips.’

I held back a smile, ‘Damien.’ I drawled out his name in my head, he looked at me with a smirk, he could read my mind but he didn't know I could read his.

I saw his eyes drift down my body pausing on my boobs before coming back up, ‘I wonder if she would let me bite her boob again… not right now, I still need to know why she was upset.

I kept my face neutral and my thoughts on him so my mind didn't drift back to my previous thoughts and tell him what was wrong.

I noticed he was focused hard on me trying to read my thoughts; I pulled him down so he could kiss me. He had no objections but I heard his mind.

‘I could get used to this.’ His mind whispered and I smiled slightly and rolled him over so I was on top and slid my hand down his chest then back up.

I pulled back slightly panting and gave him a small smile, ‘I should probably tell you I can read your mind as well.’ His eyes shot up making me snicker and I could have sworn of he was human he would have blushed.

He cleared his throat a few times and I just hovered over him with a small smile. After a few minutes of his thoughts racing about how I could read his mind he finally calmed down.

“OK…” he spoke sort of uncertain. I snickered sitting back so I was on his junk. I glanced at the clock then frowned, “You need to go back.”

He sat up using his hands to stay up as he glanced at the clock. He pouted wrapping his arms around me, sitting up straight.

My legs wrapped around his waist and my hands around his neck as his hands were on my butt holding me to him.

I slid my hands into his hair and he bent down putting his forehead on my shoulder breathing in.

“Ok let’s go back…” He spoke softly with his nose nuzzling my neck.

He finally pulled away letting go of me allowing me to stand up. For some reason my eye caught my calendar, it was a week till my birthday. My birthday was June 27 I would finally be 18.