My vampire prince 16 final chapter. (look for 'a new life' for continuation )

*** 4 days left ***

As soon as my eyes opened they snapped to Damien who still lay like yesterday, not showing any sign of him making any new movements.

I was let down to use the restroom and have a smoothie but was put back right up. I was too scared to try and give him blood. What if he ripped my wrist off and I died like that, bleeding helplessly on the floor?

Soon it was night again and I fell asleep with tears in my eyes, my days were counting down to my birth and death date.

*** 3 days left ***

I woke up to the door opening and saw the girl come in here with a needle. My eyes widened, she looked hesitant.

She slowly went towards me, "He needs a bit of blood to wake up..."

I didn't reply as I stared in horror at her. She pushed the needle into my arm and I whimpered.

I could feel the blood being pulled by the disgusting needle, it hurt a lot. She finally finished and smacked his arm, then stabbed it into his wrist. When she finished it she pulled back and ran out of the room as if scared for her life...

My eyes were focused so hard on Damien I felt as if they would dry up and fall out of my head.

Slowly Damien moved and a low deep growl emitted from him. After a few minutes of his head rolling side to side with a low growl he finally lifted his head.

I let out a small gasp as I saw his face. He looked horrible.

His light skin now was pale white like cliché looking vampires would have. His eyes were black, completely black, there was no white. His lips looked red as blood and his fangs stood out incredibly.

He sniffed and his eyes looked at me, his face went into a snarl and he jerked away from the wall towards me.

I whimpered closing my eyes; this is what a starved vampire looks like... I shivered at the thought of him tearing my throat out.

Tears slid from my eyes and off my cheeks onto the ground.

I cried softly hoping something would happen, a miracle, but no. The only things happening were the loud snarls across from me making me cry more.

I don't remember the last time I cried this hard. His chains rattled against his hold making my eyes shut tighter. He was snarling snapping his teeth, he wasn't Damien anymore. He was his feral side.

I shivered and tightened my eyes together whispering, "Please someone help me. Please anybody." I cried making tears pool at my feet.

I felt a crazy sensation run through my body, like the first time I drank his blood, and when I first walked through the portal. Except this time it felt like the sensation was pulling me asleep.

The loud snarls and chains slowly muted and faded away as I was brought into a dream of something.

I had my eyes closed so tight because I expected myself to be chained to a wall and the man I liked feet from me wanting my blood spilt.

I noticed there wasn't a single sound besides my soft whimpering and my tears hitting the floor. I slowly looked up and found nothing but darkness. I looked around terrified; something could get me in here.

I closed my eyes again frightened; I was never this scared before. Hell I used to taunt a vampire for sakes!

"Do not be frightened child." I opened my eyes at the voice looking around in the darkness for the voice.

"Who's there?' I called out curious and still scared, 'what do you want with me." I whimpered scared, if she was the person that pulled me into this dream she could seriously hurt my mind making me go crazy...