Chapter 41

Ariana's POV

2 weeks later.

Saturday Afternoon.

"Ariana! Are you almost done in the shower? He's going to be here in a few hours! I need to get ready!" My mum shouted and I laughed and brushed my teeth and went into my bedroom.

She ran upstairs and got into the bathroom quickly, I laughed and dried my hair, I decided to curl it again since it didn't look too bad last time and I have to make a good impression. I hate dresses still though and I'm being forced to wear one.

I pulled on some shorts and a jumper and ran into Sams room, "hey buddy!" I screamed and picked him up and spun him in a circle, "hey Ari!" He shouted back and hi-fived me once I had put him down.

"Have you showered yet?" He shook his head and I tutted and laughed again, "Rick will be here in a couple of hours, you need to get ready soon" he pouted at me. "Exactly, a couple of hours!" He shouted and dived onto his bed.

"Okay, you have a point but I have to get ready as well and I don't take as long as mum" I laughed, he groaned and threw his pillow at me, I gasped and picked it up and hit him with it a few times.

"Okay, you don't have to get ready yet since you don't take as much time as me and mum but you have to shower and get dressed at some point" I smiled and he groaned again.

"Fine, you can play video games until mum shouts you to have a shower" he squealed with excitement and hugged me tight. "Your the best sister ever!" I smiled and rolled my eyes at him.

"I know I am" I winked and he giggled, "go and get ready so I can play woman!" He shouted and I laughed at him. "Your a real catch aren't you" I laughed and he shoved me out of the door and closed it behind me.

I laughed and went back into my bedroom, I pulled on some black tights and a light pink dress, it came down to my knees and hugged my body perfectly.

I put on a necklace and combed my hair a few times before curling every strand, it actually looked really nice when I had finished curling it an hour later.

"Sam! Shower!" I shouted and he groaned and slammed the bathroom door, I closed my bedroom door again and sat down at my dressing table.

I put on my concealer and foundation and rubbed it into my skin properly, I put on a cream coloured eye shadow onto my eyelid and finished it with a black winged line across my eyelid.

I coated my eyelashes in the black mascara, I finished with some light pink lipstick and smiled at my reflection, that was a rare sight. Ive never actually felt pretty in a dress before and this has actually given me some self confidence that I needed.

I sprayed some perfume across my body and put some bracelets onto my wrists to hide my scars. 2 weeks clean.

I put on some black platform heels and strapped my feet into them and smiled again, I grabbed my iPhone and took a photo in my mirror and posted it to instagram. '@ArianaLockheart26: Meeting my mums boyfriend...' .

I posted the same on my snapchat story and smiled before walking downstairs slowly, "you look pretty!" Sam smiled and I bent down to cuddle him properly, "thank you Sam!" I giggled and kissed his nose.

"You aren't old enough to deny my love" I laughed and he giggled as I tickled him gently, "I love you Ari!" He giggled softly and I smiled and poked his nose. "You too smelly" I winked and he burst into laughter.

The doorbell rang and I glanced at the clock in confusion, "huh? He isn't supposed to be here for another hour yet?" I huffed and opened the door revealing Michael standing in the doorway, he gasped and looked me up and down before shaking off his thoughts and motioning for me to come outside.

I closed the front door and stood further down the driveway with him, "whats up?" I giggled, "Ashton's dating Hannah.." I sighed, "I know Michael" I replied. "He has no intentions of stopping being a dick, so for your happiness don't speak to him or anyone that speaks to him. You still have to speak to us though because we are protecting you, is that alright?" I nodded in response and sighed.

"Why has he changed so much, he wanted to kiss me?" He shrugged his shoulders and hugged me tight. "I have no idea, just stay away from Ashton, Peyton, Sarah and Hannah just in case it gets worse" he smiled, wow michael really cares about me.

"I don't care about them anymore, I don't care what anyone says, I'm happy with myself for once and I'm not letting them ruin my life" he smiled at me and hugged me tight, "you look like your busy so I'm going to let you go back to it, see you at school!" He smiled again and walked away.

I closed the front door and Sam ran up to me, "who was that? Was it Ashton?!" He screamed, "no, why would it be Ashton?" I rolled my eyes and went into the kitchen to my auntie. "You look nice!" I smiled and she thanked me.

"What's mum cooking?" I asked, "lasagne" she replied. "Yuck!" I gasped. My mum knows I hate lasagne and she still cooks it, "oh, Ari! Its just lasagne" she touched my forearm and smiled at me.

"Its disgusting! Do you not remember that I puked violently last time?" I slammed my hand on the counter and she nodded. "Please just try and eat it for your mum, so just try to get along with everyone." She smiled. I sighed and walked into the living room.

The doorbell rang again and I opened the door revealing a tall man in a black suit, he had blonde scruffy hair and grey eyes. "Hi, come in!" My mum shouted as she walked downstairs in a dark blue dress that hugged her body perfectly.

"Mum, I don't like las-" she pecked his lips and smiled at him, "I love you" she smiled and continued kissing him. "Why is there more chairs around the table?" Sam asked. "I invited the Irwin's since she's my best friend and my maid of honour" my mum replied.

I choked on my water and looked at her, "are you serious?!" I shouted, "so Rick, how are you?" She held his hand on the table and I sighed. I got up and went into the kitchen and refilled my water.

I placed it back on the table when the doorbell rang again, I gulped and pulled the door open letting all four of the Irwin's file inside, they took their seats at the table and I stared at the food on my plate.

"Ariana, eat your meal" my auntie mumbled and I continued to stare blankly at it, "Ariana!" She hissed and I stabbed my fork into the lasagne and forced myself to eat it, I swallowed it and felt instantly sick.

I pushed my chair away and bolted upstairs and let everything go into the toilet, I tied my hair back once I had stopped for a few seconds and it all came again, I kept vomiting and I was so relieved when I had finished.

I sighed and flushed it away, I also washed my face and brushed my teeth a few times and took my hair back down. I went back downstairs and took my seat next to Lauren.

"Are you okay sweetie, you look ever so pale?" Anne Marie asked, "I'm.. Fine" I let out a shaky breath and took my plate into the kitchen and threw it into the bin and sighed.

"I'm sorry I told you to eat sweetie, I thought it might have gone. I'm sorry" my auntie cried and she hugged me tight and patted my back a few times making me feel a little worse.