Chapter 52

Ashton's POV

Me and Luke got into the same car as our girlfriends and Ariana was laughing for some reason, "Ariana?" Luke looked concerned and she was laughing even more. "What the hell" Faye began to shake her and she eventually stopped.

"I'm sorry, I'm trying to laugh off my nerves." She blushed and put her head into her hands, "why are you nervous?" I asked and put my arm around her small body. "Rick" she whispered. "He's not going to hurt you, especially when I'm here" I lifted her head up and she pecked my lips.

"Thank you" she put her head on my shoulder and Luke smiled at me, "its okay" I kissed the top of her head and made small patterns on her arm with my fingers.

It seemed to calm her down which was a good thing because she hates being nervous and she has panic attacks when she worries too much, I just manage to keep her calm.

The car pulled up at the party and we all got out and we seemed to be later than everyone else, we decided to go inside and find Michael and Calum. "You were invited to the wedding, y'know" Ariana hugged them both. "Yeah but weddings are boring" Michael sighed.

"You won't say that when you marry Grace" Faye smirked and Ariana hi-fived her.

Ariana's POV

"Ari, come and dance with me!" My mum dragged me by my wrists onto the dance floor and I stood there whilst she danced weirdly, "what the hell are you doing?!" I burst into laughter and she started to spin me around.

"Stop!" I giggled and she pulled me into her and started swaying, "I'm taller than you and this is uncomfortable" I mumbled and she ignored me and carried on swaying.

I let out a sigh of relief when the song ended and let Rick take my place, he really doesn't like me judging from the evil stare I just received from him.

"I love you Luke!" Faye shouted over the music, I began to wonder why I'm standing with them. "I love you too baby!" Then they shared another passionate kiss. "Where's Calum?" Luke pointed outside so I went out.

"Cal?!" I looked around and saw nobody, "Calum!" Still no answer, "CALUM!" I screamed and I was about to go inside when I saw Ricks cousin running inside crying. "No wait!!" Cal appeared and I was gobsmacked.

"CALUM?!" I screamed and I ran to him, "what are you doing?" I asked once I had caught my breath, "I was.. Telling Rachel about how amazing Rose is" he smiled and ran back inside.

No.. He couldn't be cheating on her?! No way. Calum? No.. He isn't like that. I went inside and couldn't see Calum or Rachel in fact, "Rick?" He glared at me, "Where's Rachel?" I asked and he shrugged, "some help you are" I spat. "What did you just say to me?!"he growled.

"N-Nothing!" I flinched and ran away from him and sat in the kitchen of the venue.

From: Babyboy

Where are you?xxxxxxx

To:Babyboy

In the kitchen xxxxx

I heard the door open and my eyes met Ashtons, "Why are you sitting in here babe?" he walked over to me and took both of my hands in his. "Rick is being a dickhead" I sighed. "What has he done?" he asked. "He growled at me when I asked him a simple question, he really does hate me" I bit my lip and I was engulfed into Ashtons arms. 

"Babe, ignore him, I know its going to be hard but im always going to be living down the road and you can come to me whenever, ill always be here for you" He smiled and pecked my lips. "Thankyou for putting up with me" I laughed. "your my girlfriend and my bestfriend, ofcourse im going to put up with you" he smiled and kissed both of my hands.