Chapter 48

Ariana's POV

A week later.

My eyes fluttered open and I groaned seeing as it was 9:30am, I turned over and grabbed my phone and scrolled through my notification, smiling once I reached my messages.

From:Baby boy<3

I'm taking you out for the day:) wear something casual xxxx

To:Baby boy<3

Do you want to tell me where? So I dress appropriately?xxxxxxxxx

From:Baby boy<3

Just wear something that you would usually wear baby xxxxxx

To:Baby boy<3

Damn you! I'm kidding.. Anyway, when because I'm still in bed :) xxxxx

From:Baby boy

Get up so I can come into your bedroom and kiss you!xxxxxxxxxx

To:Baby boy<3

Your here? Xxxxxxxx

From:Baby boy

Yeah, my mum is helping your mum with wedding preparations and im bored without my beautiful girlfriend that nobody except us knows about;) xxxxxxx

To:Baby boy<3

I'm getting up! Your lucky your my boyfriend or I would shoot you. Xxxx

From:Baby boy<3

Wow, I feel so loved xxxxx

To:Baby boy<3

Should do:) I'm getting ready now so stay patient babyxxxxxxxxxx

I put my phone onto the side and brushed my teeth and washed my face quickly, I rushed back to my bedroom slipping on a black crop top with a golden heart in the centre and some black high waisted skinny jeans with some black combat boots and a black hoody.

I did my makeup how I usually would and sprayed some perfume across my body, I slipped my phone into my back pocket and jogged downstairs and entered the kitchen.

"Howdy" I chuckled as my mum and Ashton's mum stared at me, "your a strange girl" my mum laughed and I pretended to cry. "Stop" she hugged me tight and I ran to the fridge and hugged it.

I got a bottle of water out from the fridge and drank it all rather quickly, I chucked the bottle into the bin and headed towards the living room where my curly headed boyfriend was sitting on the couch watching something random.

I put my hands over his eyes and he smiled almost instantly, "hey baby" he muttered, I closed the living room door and sat next to him and cuddled into his warm body. I kissed his lips quickly and our fingers laced together.

"Your so beautiful" he pressed his lips to mine for a few seconds and pulled away, I wish our kisses would last forever, it feels like its only me and Ashton when we kiss or when I'm with him.

"Your adorable" I replied and he smiled and blushed, "you ready to go?" I nodded and grabbed my bag and my keys. "Bye!" We shouted and closed the door and headed in the direction of the mall, our hands were intertwined with each others and I kept smiling at our hands.

"Where shall we go first?" He asked as we entered the mall, "I don't know, surprise me" I huffed and he giggled and pulled me into the ice cream parlour, "your such a cutie" I booped his nose as we lined up to be served.