Lovers and the Morning Sun

@kangminhui

Slowly fluttering his eyelids open and blinking for few times, Minhee looking up to see his favourite hyung's sleeping face, it doesn't take too much time before he tightens his arms around Yunseong's figure, snuggling even closer to his presence. In fact, he misses the warmth of Yunseong's body against him for sure.

“Good morning, Hyung.” Minhee whispers out, trying to not distract Yunseong from his deep sleep even though some sparks of sunlight already slipping in through the clear window.

But Minhee's light voice is enough to wake him up. A smile instantly formed on Yunseong's lips as soon as he opens his eyes to find his favorite person's presence right in front of him. He pulls Minhee inside his warm hugs, letting Minhee snuggles on him after that. “Good Morning.” He looks down to gaze at Minhee, still smiling. Minhee shoots him a sweet smile in return before pressing his lips against him which he gladly accept. “I love you.” Minhee said once he cuts the kiss just to lock their gaze, diving into his shiny orbs deeply, resulting Yunseong to shares him another kisses all over his sleepy face. “I love you too, Mini. I really really love you.” The shower of kisses just lets another giggles slip out of Minhee's lips, which he gladly return by planting kisses all over Yunseong's face later then.

“You're not going to wake up?” Minhee shakes his head as an answer, resting his head on Yunseong's chest to distract him from moving away. “Okay, then.” But Yunseong gets up from the bed, standing on his feet after nuzzling his nose lightly on Minhee's hair, which caused a big pout formed on Minhee's lips.

“Mini-” He calls out, seating himself on the corner of the bed again. “-I have some works to do.” He continues while his fingers goes to strokes Minhee's hair gently, wishing that Minhee will understand. But Minhee is still Minhee,

“Seongie hyungie... I want cuddles, pleaaaseee...”

He pleads, trying his best to turn his eyes into a pair of puppy eyes, opening his arms widely to make Yunseong falls into his charms and cuteness once again.

“Alright, anything for my Minhee.” And Yunseong loses again this time, welcoming Minhee with a tight and warm hug after lying himself beside his dearest one again, letting Minhee to snuggles more into his body, and he himself surely loves it a lot.

Well, Yunseong doesn't even mind. He knows how Minhee always having a trouble with his sleep everytime his mind is in unstable state, his sleep schedule was such a mess too. And that's also being the reason of his presence in Minhee's room right now. So even at the early morning he lets Minhee does anything he wants just to make sure he is safe and comfortable, so his sleeping schedule won't be messy again.

“Hyung.” Minhee calls out, staring at his eyes deeply with nothing but affection and adoration which wakes up the butterflies inside their stomach. “Yes?” Yunseong answered with his warm smile, pulling Minhee even closer to erase the existing gaps between them. “I love you, i'm so in love with you.” A faint blush appears under his freckles as well as his heart beats faster and wilder, so he just hides his face on the crook of Yunseong's neck, feeling embarassed by his own words.

And not so long after that, Yunseong pushes Minhee away from his hiding place, connecting both of their foreheads while he scrunches his face playfully as their noses brush against each other, then he lifts his hand to traces his finger along Minhee's feature lovingly. “Mini, i love you too, i love you a lot.” he whispers before placing his palm on Minhee's cheek, caressing his face with his thumb, eyes locked with his adoring gaze that he loves a lot.

“I don't care with my works anymore, let's just cuddle all day.”

And Minhee bursts into laughter, tightening the hug as he inhales Yunseong's scent that always feels like his home.

__________

nama: Rey
username twitter : @kangminhui