{Not A Story Part, Just Me Bullzhitting}

Yeah, you read the title. You can skip this "part", no pressure.

:')

I'm really not good at sharing appreciation, but when I say I appreciate y'all reading my (shitty, desultory) fanfic: I ain't lying.

But still, it's just a fanfic, they're not real, don't get too delusional, I'm gay and KC isn't, don't dwell too much in your fantasies, gurls (and guys? Are there guys who like to read stuff like this??)

I mean, hmm, well, I try to write an original Wattpad story using my own language but that doesn't work well, so I might publish an English language story sooner or later and fingers-crossed I'll be able to do it.

Oh yeah, I've mentioned that I'm gay, but keep in mind that I'm a Muslim, an Indonesian, and...

Well, that's it, I guess.

Okay, thx all SO MUCH (definitely not elaborative) for reading this!!!! (I added a hyperbolic exclamation mark to emphasize my appreciation so I won't seem rude.)

Luv y'all!!! (Platonically.)

Btw, the 'original' Wattpad story I'm gonna write someday (hope so) will be about:

(THIS ISN'T ACTUALLY A SYNOPSIS BCZ IT'S TOO LONG, OKHAY?! Consider this as a-- um... uhh... portrayal of what's happening, I guess...?)

Anastasia Moore got suspended for two months for punching the most popular, stereotypical girl at school and provoked a quarrel between her group, three days before summer holiday was about to start; God answered her prayers.

However, the only thing she doesn't need right now during her three days of suspension and summer holiday are: her alcoholic mother, her principal, and a sudden mental breakdown.

What she needs during times like this are: cigarettes, a long-ass trip to literally anywhere wih her crazy rich best friend, Paula Ramirez, her handsome stubbly childhood best friend, Rajeeth Goswami, and of course, quality time with her best friends since school break is over.

Little do she and her best friends know that a roaming serial killer should be one of her concerns during times like this.

And little does Anastasia know that she's able to escape the killer after she found herself lying on a beach while she recalled that she was running in the woods with her best friends, and as far as she knows, there are no beaches in her sleepy little town.

While she does escape the killer, she's now all alone without her two best friends, a gunshot wound on her shoulder, on a desolate beach she never laid her eyes upon before, and without having anything with her. Her summer that was supposed to be a memorable moment turned into a traumatizing moment in a blink.

And in a blink also, she suddenly blinked out of existence and appeared in front of a house, and she finally found out that she can teleport.

And she can't control it.

It's obviously inspired by the Life Is Strange franchise, lol. I love them so much!!!!!

So basically it's gonna be a story about a BPD girl who took things for granted, wanting to get lost, and while she already is because of her teleportation power that came out of nowhere, she no longer able to determine whether it's a gift or a curse since she's still unable to control it and the power just triggered without her even trying to trigger it. All she wants to do now is go home and pray for things to go normal.

Oh yeah, and there'll be protagonists' death, gore (I'm not exaggerating), drug abuse, some mental health issues that may trigger, and some underaged-kids death (I'm sorry 💔).

Thx for reading this while you can just skip this part!!!!!!

(Sorry for grammatical errors, poor choice of words, and labile usages that may ruin your reading experience!!)

('Experience' is overrated for this kind of fanfic, lol. Especially a PTSD character who tried to kill themselves a couple of times and got raped?! While it may happen irl, but my character doesn't seem to be bothered a lot by it, and they self-pity themselves a lot, lol.)

Okay, I'll stfu now. Sorry, especially for self-deprecating myself too often, hhhhh...

See you in the next chapters! (If I'm still gonna publish one...?)

P.s.: of course I will!