chapter five

"The party is on Sunday Seven." Loren said as Seven finished packing her spenda night bag. She was going over Cree's house for a sleepover and was meeting his son. "Okay Loren ill be here." Seven said. "Okay and I'm gonna buy you a dress and there was just one more thing." Loren said. "Okay what?" Seven asked. "Do you want me to invite Devon and his mom?"Loren asked. Seven paused to think.

"I don't want you to. But it's not about what I want. It's his baby too you can invite them. But I doubt they'll actually come anyways though." Seven said. "What about Tyarra? She coming?" She asked. "Yeah you can talk to ya brother about that. I wouldn't know. Me and her haven't said shit to eachother since she left and honestly it's better that way Seven." Loren said. She came and kissed Seven on the cheek. "I love you have fun." She said before leaving her room.

And little did she know Seven planned on it. She knew tonight was the night Cree was finally gone give her the dick and she couldn't wait.

"Aye Sev you in here?" Laron asked knocking on the door. "Yea you can come in." She said. "What's up sis." He said getting comfortable in her bed. "Bold. But hey." Seven said. "Where you going?" He asked. "With Cree." Seven said. "Aw cool. You just call me if you need anything at all." Laron said. "I will." Seven said. "I mean anything Seven. If la dude get to tripping I will beat the shit outta dude. So just let me know." Laron said. "Laron why you always gotta be crazy. Cree cool." Seven said.

"Yeah I know. Otherwise you wouldn't be going. And I was just saying cause you never know what could happen." Laron said. "Mhm. And oh yeah I been meaning to talk to you. I heard Kell was outta jail." Seven said. "Yeah me too." Laron said. "You not gone be getting in no mess are you?" She asked. "Seven you know ima do what I gotta do. You don't worry about that tho. Just go have fun with yo lil boyfriend." Laron said. "First of all he ain't little." Seven said. "Aye lil girl you better be talking bout height." He said.

Seven laughed. "I wasss. But Cree's here so i'll see you later." She said. "You need me to walk you to the car? I can carry yo bag." Laron said sitting up. "No I got it. What you can do is see yo self out my room." Seven said. "Nah. I like it in here." Laron said rolling over. Seven laughed. "Alright love you." She said before leaving out.

"You look pretty bae." Cree said as soon as she got into the car. "I do?" Seven asked. She had on a wife beater and some jogging pants with her hair in a messy puff. "Of course." Cree said. "Where we eating at?" Seven asked. "My mom crib." Cree said. Seven paused. "Huh?" She asked. "Yeah. We was just gone order sum but I gotta get Cj from over there anyways and she wanted to meet you so it all works out." Cree said. Seven sat there flabbergasted.

"Cree.." Seven said. "Yes?" Cree said. "You set me up." She said. "Girl ain't nobody set you up." He replied brushing her off. "Yes you did! You told me when I met your family you would give me a heads up because they crazy and I would need time to prepare myself." Seven said. "This is the heads up. Now prepare yourself. And they not even that crazy. They act just like me baby youn got nun to worry about." Cree said. "If they act like you... aw shit. Cree no. I can't meet them not today." Seven said.

"You don't really have a choice." Cree said. "Did you tell them I was pregnant, or how old I was?" Seven asked. "Does it matter?" Cree asked. "Yes Cree it does matter. They're gonna hate me." Seven said. "No they won't. You thinking too hard. And plus my pops cool so just get in good with him." Cree said. "What if he don't like me either?" She asked. "He will love you. And just one more thing." Cree said. "Yes?" Seven asked. "My siblings gone be there too." He said. "As in all eight of them??? Cree are you fucking serious?" Seven asked.

"No just Seven of them. The oldest one live outta town. Now put on a smile cause we almost here and if you go in there mugging my sisters will say something." He said. "Bae. Look at me I look terrible." Seven said. "You look fine." Cree said. "You gone have to drag me out this car because i'm not getting out." Seven said. "You said that like I won't do it." Cree said. "I hate you." Seven said. "That's perfectly fine with me. Remember what I said, just smile and everything gone be coo." Cree said as he pulled up to his moms house.