chapter six.

"Aye man, I'm not coming no where else with yo ass. Didn't I fucking tell you about having me hitting these weird ass lics." Cree said snapping on June. June was laughing in his face. "Mannnn chill. Look i owed the home girl a favor they took sum det belong to her. So just come on real quick. Just act like you fucking with her or sum." June said. "Bruh fuck no. You a fucking liar. That girl bigger than our whole family combined. And it's hellas of us. She don't look nothing like a model you lied." Cree said. "Bruh, Just thirty more minutes. Ima put her friend to sleep and get what i need, then we out. Ight?"June said. "You should be ashamed of yourself. Robbing that girl like that. Yo home girl coulda got this shit herself." Cree said.

"First of all fuck lindsey! She mess with the opps anyways and I owed her a favor nigga." June said. "Man twenty minutes, fuck what you talking bout." Cree said. "Ight bruh." June said. They sat back and waited on the two girls to come back into the living room. After another few minutes they walked in. "Took y'all long enough. Damn." June said. "I was getting ready sorry. You just come back here with me and i'll make it up to you." The girl said smiling. June smiled back. "Ight Cree i'll be back." He said as he followed her to her room.

"And ill make it up to you." The other girl said to Cree. "Nah you definitely good." He said. The girl sat on the other couch waiting for him to make a move. "Why you all the way over there? And why you so quiet? Talk about something." She said. "Alright. What happened to you looking like gherbo baby momma? Since you wanna talk let's talk about that."Cree said. "What? You a lie I do look like her. Everybody tell me that." She said. He looked at her like she was crazy. "Alright. Hold up." He said.

He pulled out his phone and went to her instagram. He clicked on her most recent photo and put it up to the girls face. "So we don't look alike?" She asked smiling. "Hell nah. Fuck nah. Not at all. Who told you that again?"Cree asked. "My friend Trina. And a bunch of other people say it too." She said. "Ian gone cap Trina need to get the shit slapped outta ha for lying, and anybody else who said that shit." He said pulling back his phone and checking the time. It was 5:30 in the morning and he was beyond tired. "Boy you play too much." She said playfully pushing him and laughing.

"Make that the last time you do that." Cree said. She laughed it off but she knew he was serious. Cree signed. June was taking entirely too long, He just wanted to go home and go back to sleep. "So, what you tryna do?" The girl asked pulling him outta his thoughts. "Excuse me?" He asked scrunching his face up. She rolled her eyes. "What you tryna do?" She repeated. "Shit and nothing." He said. She laughed. "You're so funny." She said.

June came out the door right on time cause Cree was about ready to snap. "Alright let's go." He said. "Bye Cree." The girl said smiling. He got up off the couch and headed to the door. "So you not gone give me a hug?" She asked. Cree shook his head no, then walked out the door.

"Aye man. You got what you came here for?"Cree asked. "Yeah man. I got the necklace and i even got sum lighter and a pack of rells." June said with a smile. "And make this the last time you call me for sum bullshit. Nigga you coulda did this yo self." Cree said. "Bruh no. Them bitches was gone rape me.." June said. "Nigga. Take me home now." Cree said. "Mann. I'm for real." June said.

"Ion know why you still hitting lics any fucking ways. We don't gotta do that shit no more we got bread." Cree said. "I know. It's just fun." June said. "Yeah well next time bring Prince ass or sum." Cree said. "Whatever nigga." June said. "Then gone lie and say she look like Gherbo baby momma. I'm finna get mad all over again you a bitch ass nigga." He said. "Nigga you wasn't gone talk to her either way yo ass whipped." June said. "Bruh so. Who the fuck wanna sit up and look at Shamu the whale for a hour?" Cree asked.

"Nigga get out my car." June said pulling up to Cree's crib. "Gladly nigga." Cree said hoping out. He quietly entered the house trying not to wake up Cj or Seven. But when he went in his room Seven was already awake. "What you doing up?" He asked setting down his keys. "I woke up and when I realized you were gone I couldn't go back to sleep. I was scared." She said. Cree smacked his teeth. "Scared of fucking what?" He asked.