chapter sixteen

"Come here." Cree said grabbing Cj and kissing him. "Daddy!" Cj said rolling his eyes. "Don't do all that. Ima miss you." Cree said. "I'm gonna miss you too." Cj said. "I love you. Ima see you soon lil man ight?" Cree said. "I love you too daddy." Cj said hugging him. "Alright go in there and play with your big cousin so I can talk to your daddy." Makia said coming into the living room. Cj ran off and went to find Amir. "Come give me a hug son." She said putting her arms out. Cree walked over to her and hugged her. "Ima miss you ma." He said.

"Boy please. You gone miss Seven. That's what you really wanna say." She said. He pulled away and mugged her. "See why you even have to bring her up? We not together nomo she does not exist-." "Creation. Are you dead ass- That's why Cj was saying something about her not existing. That's crazy you can't just say stuff like that." Makia said. "She don't wanna be wimmie no more, therefore she's not important. And if she's not important she doesn't exist." Cree said. "You love that girl to death and it's hurting you that y'all not together. It's okay to just say that." Makia said.

"Nah I'm not finna waste my breath talking bout it cause I can't change shit." Cree said. "But I just can't believe her ass ma. She really chose that nigga over me. I should go shoot his ass up and see who she choose then." He said. "And she had the mother fucking audacity to say we could still be friends. Now I was raised not to hit women but I wanted to knock her ass clean out." He added. "Creation. You need to take a chill pill it's okay." Makia said. "And did I tell you she had the nerve to be laughing about the shit? Like the shit was funny to her. But it's cool. Last time I give a fuck about a bitch." Cree said shrugging.

"I believe you and Seven will work it out in the future. You know she's still young baby just let her focus on herself and being a mother she'll come back to you." Makia said. "Moms what if she don't though? What if she wanna be with old dude so they can be a family or some." Cree said. "Are you simping right now?" Makia asked. He smacked his teeth. "I'm just playing baby." She said laughing. "Don't stress yourself out about it. If it's meant to be it'll happen. And remember what me and your pops always taught you. If you really want something, apply pressure." Makia said. She kissed Cree on the cheek.

"I'm not applying shit i'm done kissing her ass. i'm finna go make that bread that's all i'm worried about." He said. "Mhm okay. Enjoy your self baby boy and make sure you watch your big brother. I'm not coming down there to bail him out." Makia said. Cree laughed. "Alright I'll watch him." He said. "I love you." Makia said. "I love you too moms. Hold down the fam when I'm gone." He said. "Alright I will." She said. "Prince here?" He asked. "Yeah he up there in his room." Makia said. "Ight ima go say bye to him." Cree said walking towards the steps. He quickly jogged up them and went into Prince's room. He was laying in the bed with Tiana.

"Aw shit my bad." He said. "You cool we ain't doing shit." Prince said with attitude sitting up. Tiana was peacefully sleeping next to him. "Shid I was just coming to say bye to yo ass." Cree said. "Before you go lemme get some money." Prince said. Cree signed. "Nigga how much you want?" He said. "Just like two thousand." Prince said. "Nigga get a fucking job." Cree said. He pulled two small stacks of money out his bag. "This all I got for yo ass." He said. "Right on bro. I love you." Prince said. "I love you too nigga. Don't be getting into no shit while we gone either cause ian gone be here to save you nigga." Cree said.

"Nigga I won't. And ion need you saving me i'm a grown ass man you better respect that." Prince said. Cree bust out laughing. "Rightt." He said. "You and Tiana still entangling it up or y'all official?" He asked. "We still entangling it up. You know that relationship shit never been for me. I never been in one I don't know how." Prince said shrugging. "It's a first time for everything lil nigga. Tiana cool peoples don't be wasting her time and shit." Cree said. "I'm not nigga. She mines fasho. I'm just not hers." Prince said. Cree shook his head. "Handle that shit man. I'm finna go I'll holla at you later bro." He said.