PROLOGUE

*March 19, 2021*

Alex (20 y/o; college freshman)

These past couple months have been learning experience back-to-back. I moved away from home (FL) to ATL this is literally the city that never sleeps. I have never moved/visited/traveled to any other place other than GA so all the experiences that I have been having have been SOOOOOOO amazing. Every friendship/relationship/setback/struggle has been all learning experiences and for me to understand that is a good thing....I'm going to tell you why!!

I'm a very spiritual person meaning (for the ones who don't understand the FULL meaning) I believe in God and the spiritual realms of life. I'm more in touch with the real meaning of life than most people at my age would understand. My College Career Path is getting my PhD in psychology I'm very good at reading people's emotions, and facial expressions. In the professional world, the roll/title I want to be under my name is Dr. Alexander Wallace-Robinson as a psychiatrist, therapist, FBI profiler, EMT/Paramedic, & LAWYER. I've been through a tough path in life and the things that I have been through have made me a better MAN, thinking, mentality, spirituality, Manhood, adulthood, life. BUT WE GOING TO GET INTO THAT IN THE REAL CHAPTERS!!

As I have been going through life as an independent 20-year-old it has taught me so much to where I had to take a break from everything even writing; that was a mistake I enjoy writing and reading, and I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY MY BOOK AND ME TELLING IT!! IF YOU LIKE IT ADD IT TO YOUR READING LIST AND GET UPDATED!!! I APPRECIATE THE LOVE!!! ENJOYYYYYYYYY!!!!