Nico loves kittens🐈, Piper loves trash🗑

Whoo-hoo! New chapter!

Normally, I wouldn't update this fast, but since this book is growing in popularity so fast, I'm gonna try updating at top speed! (Well, maybe not the fastest speed, but I'll do my best, like two times a week?)

I reached 8 followers! Yay me! And this book has surpassed 800 reads!

I never knew this could be so popular. Anyway, read and enjoy! 😊

"What's the dare?" Piper asked.

"I dare you to jump into the dumpster." Rachel said.

Nico snorted loudly and Hazel looked at Piper with sympathetic eyes. Piper groaned.

"Fine." she said boldly. "I just hope it's not too full."

"Oh, it's very full." Percy said under his breath, grinning.

Piper's POV

Why today?

Why me?

I was wearing the new outfit I bought just last week. Black T-shirt, skinny tight jeans, yellow sneakers, and of course the eagle feather braided in my hair. I'm sure Aphrodite wouldn't approve of it but I am NOT a pink, frilly dress kind of girl.

"So, go to the fullest dumpster." Rachel had said. "And jump right in!"

Great. Just great.

I walked along as slowly as I could, looking at all the dumpsters to see which one was fullest. Finally I found it.

Just my luck. It was the biggest one, full of banana peels (probably from when Jason ate all those bananas), used tissues, a tin can, which should have gone in the recycling bin, half a sausage bun, and tons of other disgusting stuff. It made me want to throw up.

And it was right next to the Aphrodite cabin.

My luck is bad.

"Hey, hun!" It was Drew. She was acting all nicey nicey, but I got the felling that she wanted to strangle me. "Why are you here?"

I didn't want to tell the truth. If she knew, she'd be so happy and spread the rumor I liked trash.

"It's nothing." I lied.

Drew raised her eyebrows. "Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yeah!" I relented.

Drew narrowed her eyes, but shrugged and went back into the Aphrodite cabin. I knew she was watching me.

"Ugh." I muttered. "Better now than never. Here goes."

I jumped into the dumpster.

Drew had a surprised look on her face, but then it quickly changed into a sneer. She whipped out her phone (the special ones demigods can use because Leo made them resistant to monsters) and quickly started filming me. I bet I looked a mess.

My arms were covered in grime and dirt. A roach climbed out of a KFC carton and I shuddered. There was a banana peel sliding down one side of my head and the eagle feather was nowhere to be seen. My braid was loose, one of my sneakers was gone, and my jeans got caught on a mysterious hook in the trash.

I hate my life.

I climbed out of the dumpster and tugged my jeans free from the hook. I trudged back to the Poseidon cabin, tired and dirty and smelling like trash, of course. When I got back the others stared at me and Rachel laughed. Jason wrinkled his nose.

"Pipes?" 

"Yeah, Jason?"

"You might want to take a shower."

😏😏😏

3rd person POV

Piper scrubbed herself so hard, she rubbed her skin red and raw. When she came back, there was still the faint hint of garbage lingering on her. 

"I'm going to get you for that, Rachel." she said, glaring at the Oracle fiercely. "But now...Nico!"

"Why does everyone like picking on me?" Nico grumbled. "Truth."

"Do you like kittens?" Piper said, snickering.

Nico went white. "I-um-I-I love them!" he blurted out, then sighed. "I want one but it doesn't fit with my personality---"

"Awww..." everyone went. 

"Now you can get one, banana!" Jason said. "Everybody knows already, banana."

"I'll get you one tomorrow." Will said. "I love kittens too."

Ending! Sorry for the short chapter, but I'll try to make the next one more exciting!

The black kitty at the top is Nico's soon to be kitten!

Got the idea from my most recent follower, @Cheezyfry2000, whose name is kitten, and whose profile is of a kitten! Which is why this is dedicated to her/him. (I'm guessing her).

Should I make it a boy or a girl?

If it's a boy, then what name?

If it's a girl, I know you're all thinking BIANCA! Yeah, I know. But if you have any other names, tell me in the comments!

I'll make Will give Nico a kitten soon.

Meow meow,

Fish🐟💦

(Why would a fish say meow meow?😅)