Food fight! (With cleaning afterwards)

Hey guys! Fish here! For today's chapter, we have a very entertaining food fight planned...

Nico thought as he paced the room. Suddenly, his eyes lit up and he smirked. "Calypso!" he called. "Truth or dare?"

Calypso gulped, then her face hardened. She said firmly, "Dare. I'll show you, Di Angelo."

"Ooh, great." Nico said, smirking. "I dare you to start a food fight when lunch starts."

Calypso groaned. "Fine, I'll do it." she said. "Though Chiron and Mr.D will kill me." she muttered under her breath.

"Alright, it's going to be lunch time soon." Nico said with an evil grin. "Calypso, you have to get ready."

Lunch time!🍔🍕🍖🍗🍚🍜🍝🍞🍟🍠🍣🍩🍤(was that too many emojis?)

Calypso's POV

Chiron still hadn't properly recovered from Leo setting his tail on fire. Now I had to start a food fight...I shuddered. Oh well. Dare's a dare.

I walked to the Hephaestus table, where I sat with Leo, and he gave me a thumbs-up. I took a deep breath, looked at my plate, and said, "Burrito, please." 

A burrito appeared. I grabbed it and aimed it carefully at the Apollo cabin, and threw.

My aim was off, though, and guess who I hit.

Clarisse.

Oh Hades.

She stood up angrily, splattered burrito all over her head. "Who was it?" she growled. Then she saw my guilty expression. "Oh, it was you, was it, braid girl? Well, you'll regret that!"

She threw her half-eaten pizza at me. I barely ducked in time and it hit Leo. He laughed. "Yes! FOOD FIGHT!"

"Now, children, you shouldn't---" Chiron began, but before he could finish, he was hit by Leo's flying coke. (😂)

The other kids shrieked and basically went crazy. Especially Grover. Percy told me about the time he started a burrito fight in when Percy was 14.

Jason made all his meatballs fly around and smack people everywhere. Piper charmspoke people to stand still while she hit them repeatedly with her half-finished veggie fries. Percy's blue pancake hit Nico smack in the face. Even Annabeth laughed and threw her long, stringy pasta everywhere.

It was total chaos. Finally, after maybe half an hour, Chiron emerged, Coca Cola and grape soda over his head, and his tail covered in Annabeth's pasta. "CAMPERS!" he bellowed.

The demigods stopped. Mr D clucked his tongue. "See, my dear centaur? This is why I despise demigods."

"Alright, campers." Chiron said angrily. "Who started this?"

Calypso tried to stay down and out of sight. Naturally, Chiron noticed her.

"Was it you, Calypso?" he asked suspiciously. 

Calypso shifted nervously. "Um...yeah..."

"Why you, of all people?" Chiron said, sighing. "Wait, don't tell me. This is a dare, right?"

The former sorceress nodded sheepishly. Chiron sighed again.

"Very well." he said. "But you must clean up this mess. All of you."

"What?" Nico spluttered. "But I-"

Calypso smiled. "You shouldn't have challenged me, Di Angelo." she said. "So now...let's clean."

😏😏😏

The demigods and Rachel armed themselves with buckets, mops and napkins. When Chiron found out Nico came up with the dare, he had him wear a pink frilly striped apron and cleaning gloves. Calypso grinned smugly at Nico. Even Will let out a chuckle.

Nico groaned as he wiped the tables. "I'm not a maid!" he protested.

"Oh, but you are now." Annabeth said, laughing at Nico. The son of Hades scowled and continued wiping.

About one exhausting hour of cleaning and wiping, in which Annabeth had to hold Percy back from eating a blue pancake on the floor, several magical plates were broken, and Leo set two brooms on fire accidentally, they finished. Nico sighed.

"This was more like my punishment." he groaned.

"Oh well, too bad!" Calypso grinned happily. They were back in the Poseidon cabin now. "Now it's my turn! Uh...Annabeth!"

Annabeth stiffened. "Truth...no, dare, no wait...maybe truth...but Calypso might find out...fine! Dare!"

"Ooh, just what I needed." Calypso said with a smile. "I dare you to..."

AN: Haha! *in singsongy voice* CLIFFHANGER! Find out what happens in the next chapter.

Guys, I'm sorry about the slow update, as I mentioned I have to go back to school now...hope I can update faster...

Nico's kitten is either going to be Maria or Luna. Guess what I'm naming her!

Fish🐟💦