Nico finally got a kitten! 😍

Day Four

"Hey, Nico." Will walked into the Poseidon cabin. Just as Calypso had been about to ask Annabeth her dare yesterday, Chiron had put a stop to it. Since he had forbid them to play Truth or Dare the whole afternoon yesterday as a punishment for starting a food fight, they could only continue today.

Annabeth noticed the cat carrier in his hand. "Wait, you were serious about that?" she questioned.

"About the cat?" Will grinned. "Sure I was serious. Here, Neeks." he said, and opened the cat carrier.

Nico cautiously approached the carrier. A small silvery kitten with blue eyes climbed out. It slowly came out, then once it saw Nico, ran up to him and purred. Everyone in the cabin could tell he was trying not to smile, but failed.

"Awww..." Hazel and Piper went.

Thalia tried to pet the kitten, but it quickly shrunk away from her. She scowled.

"Hey, how come it likes Nico but not me?" she said and sighed.

"The kitten isn't an 'it', Thalia, she's a girl." Will said, smiling at the little kitten. "So, Nico, you can name her, she's yours!"

Nico looked at the kitten. "How about...Silver?" he asked the kitten next to him.

She gave a mew of disapproval.

"Okay, then...Luna! Luna Bianca di Angelo." Nico said, smiling as well.

The kitten, who was now newly christened Luna, purred happily and rubbed herself against her owner's legs, then settled down next to him.

"Hey, I agree Luna's cute and all, but aren't we playing Truth or Dare?" Leo said impatiently.

"Yes, Leo. Alright, Annabeth. I dare you to...to eat ten spiders!" Calypso said triumphantly.

"WHAT THE---" Annabeth yelled. "ARE YOU INSANE?"

It took both Percy and Jason to hold her back.

"That's the dare, so you have to do it." Calypso said with a smirk on her face.

"Why are my dares always related to spiders?" Annabeth grumbled. "Okay, where the heck do you suppose I can find ten spiders to eat?"

Calypso laughed. "Come with me." she said, and grabbed the other girl's arm. The others watched as they set off to somewhere where Calypso would make Annabeth eat ten spiders.

Calypso's POV

Oh my gods this is going to be good. I grinned to myself as I led Annabeth to a secret room in the Big House. Luckily, Chiron wasn't there, and neither was Mr.D. I breathed a sigh of relief and pushed a bookcase aside with all my might. A doorway appeared, and inside...

"Whoa..." Annabeth's face was pale. "How did you even---"

I smiled. Spiderwebs were everywhere. Annabeth shuddered in disgust.

I snapped my fingers and concentrated. Since my magic was slowly coming back to me now, I could use some uncomplicated spells.

Ten spiders fell dead at my feet. I glanced at Annabeth. She looked like she was trying not to puke.

"Come on, eat them!" I said, laughing. "Do it quickly!"

"Any ketchup?" Annabeth asked hopefully.

I laughed again.

***

So, Annabeth did puke. Three times, in fact. Luckily I still had the puke bowl Leo gave me before and I was prepared.

Annabeth ate all the spiders, legs and all. I was impressed. Maybe it was because of her fatal flaw, pride. Either way, she ate the whole thing.

"I'm gonna get you for that, Calypso." Annabeth said as she sat down next to Percy in the Poseidon cabin, her face still greenish. "But for now...I will choose someone else. Rachel!"

"Oh gods..." Rachel mumbled.

AN : Sorry for not updating guys, but I hope you liked the chapter!

P.S: I can't use emojis on this school computer so I will edit it when I get home maybe?

Fish 🐟💦

(Yes, I am in school now.)

Edit: I am at home now and I have added emojis...❤️💛💚💙💜