𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕤

Ever since her first review with Harrison, Y/N has been asking him to come over frequently. She'll definitely miss reviewing with Harrison, because after finals, her next step is graduating from university.

Here she is two weeks later taking her exam. Harrison knew that she'd be nervous so, he woke up early just to pick her up from her place and hype her up. He decides against texting her so that he can surprise her. He immediately gets ready to go to Y/N's flat.

Y/N is in the shower when Harrison knocks on her door. Y/N sighs, she just finished rinsing her hair. She turns off the shower and grabs her towel. "At this point, I don't even care anymore." she tells herself. She puts the towel around her body and walks to the front door. Harrison knocks again and Y/N yells, "Hold on!"

She opens the door and gasps, "H-Haz!!"

Harrison is as surprised as she is. Harrison snaps out of it and looks down at his running shoes, "H-Hey, Y/N! I thought I'd take you to uni."

"Oh, wow that's so nice of you." Y/N says, looking anywhere but Harrison. His eyes don't leave his shoes. After a minute of silence, Harrison asks, "Uh, may I come in?"

"O-Oh, right! Aha, I, uh, yeah come in!" Y/N stammers, moving out of the way for Harrison to come in. "I'll just, uh, continue to–"

"Yeah, of course! Take your time." Harrison says, still looking away as he closes the front door. He waits for the sound of Y/N's footsteps to fade and hear the bathroom door lock. When he hears them, he finally releases a breath that he didn't realize he's been holding. He invites himself to Y/N kitchen and cooks her a small breakfast to start the day.

Y/N finishes showering and dressing up when she smells the delicious scent wafting through the whole apartment. She gets out of her room and sees Harrison setting a plate down on the kitchen island. She smiles at the sight and just stares at him for a while.

'He looks so good.' she thinks.

Harrison is wearing a plain white tee and running shorts with a cap on backwards. She'd love to see this sight every morning, but she shakes her head in hopes to remove the thought from her mind. She has an exam today and she wants to focus...but how can she focus with a handsome man in her kitchen?

"Oh, you're here! Don't just stand there, Y/N. Don't want to be late for your exam." Harrison says smiles as he motions for her to sit with him.

She sits down and joins him to eat breakfast. They eat in comfortable silence and Y/N feels the need to speak up about the awkward situation earlier.

"I'm sorry about the thing a while ago." Y/N says.

"I'm sorry for coming unannounced." Harrison says, looking at her.

"Let's just forget about it, because it's really–"

"Forget what? Nothing happened. Did anything happen?" Harrison asks, immediately catching on. Y/N smiles at him and shakes her head, "Nothing happened."

-

Harrison jogs around the area of Ainsworth University of Law whilst waiting for Y/N to finish her exam. Harrison stops for a bit to check his phone if Y/N has texted him back. When he sees no response, he sighs and jogs again.

Meanwhile at the exam hall, Y/N is struggling. She's slowly answering some questions. She's skipping most questions so that she'll come back to them later.

But that's what she quietly said to herself an hour ago.

She's now re-reading all the questions she's skipped in case the answer comes to her mind for at least one of them. She looks out the window and sees a familiar person jogging. She rubs her eyes and looks again only to see Harrison. She sees him slowing down a bit to catch his breath and tie his shoelaces.

'Is he waiting for me? Or is this coincidentally his jogging place?' Y/N asks herself in a whisper. She's starting to really like him and she doesn't know if he's being friendly or if he likes her too.

Just as she thinks about him, one of the answers pop in her mind. She quickly writes down her answers as one answer after another pops in her head.

Turns out, Harrison is her inspiration for the finals. And she hopes that Harrison will also be the answer to her prayers for the man of her dreams.

-

"So when can we know the results?" Harrison asks as he sips his iced tea. He and Y/N are eating lunch at a new restaurant called "Starvest".

"Next week." Y/N says, eating her lasagna. "By the way, it's tradition for Tom to be with me whenever I get exam results. Do you want to come with us to get my exam results?"

"Of course!" Harrison replies in a heartbeat. The quick reply causes Y/N to put her hand on her chest when she jolts in shock. They look at each other with a light pink tint on their cheeks, but they choose not to mention it. They just carry on eating and talk about random things.

-

After bringing Y/N home, it's still pretty early. Harrison drives to Tom's flat and tell him about everything that happened. As soon as he gets there, he parks his car and locks it before heading to the door of Tom's flat. He knocks on it and Tom answers the door.

He enters the flat and makes himself at home in the living room. Tom follows him after closing the door and asks, "What's up?"

Tom sits next to him and Harrison smiles, "I really like her, mate. This morning I woke up really early to go to her flat and cook her some breakfast. But when I got there, she was just in a towel and–"

"You saw my best friend in JUST a towel? Wow, Harrison." Tom chuckles.

"That's not the point." Harrison playfully rolls his eyes. "We ate breakfast together and I cleaned up the mess and I brought her to uni."

Tom nods along and just listens.

"She went inside and I was just jogging around while waiting for her and–"

"You fucking WAITED for her?! You've never done that to ANY girl! Not even your sister, because you told me that you HATE waiting. How long did you wait?" Tom asks.

"Um, about 5 hours." Harrison says.

"So you're telling me that you've been jogging for 5 hours today?" Tom asks, looking at Harrison like he's mental.

"I jogged for an hour and a half and the rest, I just walked around within the vicinity of Ainsworth. I've never really explored the whole place. That's when I discovered this new restaurant called 'Starvest' and you've got to try their food. It's amazing! Y/N and I ate lunch there after her exam and I took her home so she could relax and not think about anything." Harrison says.

"You're falling for her aren't you?" Tom smirks.

"I wouldn't say that I'm falling for her, but I do like her a lot." Harrison admits softly.

"Mate, you're in love." Tom says.