𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕕

It's Harrison's day off today, but he still has a lot of errands for Y/N to do. You see the night before, Harrison went clubbing as usual. Y/N didn't drink, though. She knew better and she'll be the one caring for Harrison. So, she brought him home when he was too drunk to function and got him ready for bed and before she knew it, he was already passed out.

It's already 12nn and Harrison is still passed out. Y/N woke up an hour ago; she decided to treat herself by sleeping in, completely taking advantage of Harrison's day off and him being drunk. And honestly? The girl deserves it.

After eating lunch, Y/N decides to start running errands. She got ready for the afternoon and grabs the list that Harrison made yesterday from her sling bag.

Hi baby! Here's the list of things for you to do tomorrow:

- do the groceries

- do the laundry

- iron clothes

- pick up some of my stuff at Tom's

- clean the house

- pick up my tux at the dry cleaners

Thank you, babe. I love you so much x

P.S. Have fun!

Y/N opts to do it her way. Meaning, she'll start the tasks that are needed to do at home. On her way to the laundry room, she peeks at her shared room with Harrison and sees that he's still asleep. She sighs before starting her first errand.

*

It's now 4pm and Harrison is already awake. He woke up at 1pm and he had a headache, but he's now watching a movie on tv. Y/N just finished cleaning the house and is about to go out to pick up Harrison's stuff from Tom's flat.

"Where ya going, babe?" Harrison asks, eye not leaving the tv. Y/N heavily sighs and says, "Going to pick your stuff up from Tom's flat and then I'll do the groceries, and I'll pick up your tux from the dry cleaners."

"Oh, right! Okay, babe. Have fun!" Harrison tells her. With that, Y/N leaves.

*

"I'm going to ask you again," Tom starts after taking a sip from his tea, "Do you love what you're doing?"

Y/N just looks at him and shakes her head, "At first I did, but now I'm so drained. I can't even remember the last time I relaxed."

Tom nods understandingly, "You can always tell Harrison that you can't always do everything."

"I can't say that. I can do it, Tom. I'm just really tired. Maybe I just need at least one day off so that I can get back to loving my job again." Y/N tells him as she sips her coffee.

"Okay then." Tom sighs, not knowing how to help her anymore.

"Besides, he's always tired and he's always working. He can't do house chores after a long day." Y/N shrugs.

"Yeah, but you can't either. You're human too." Tom says, patting her knee before standing up from the couch. "I'm going to the kitchen and Harrison's stuff are beside the coffee table. Just lock the door when you leave, okay?"

"Okay. Thanks, Tom." Y/N smiles at him. She picks up Harrison's box of stuff and stands up to leave Tom's flat. "Thanks again, Tom! See ya!"

"See ya!" Tom shouts from the kitchen.

*

After a long day of running around, Y/N finally comes home at 6:30 pm. She opens the door to see a mess in the living room.

"Babe, you're home!" Harrison smiles, greeting her with a kiss on the cheek. "I ordered pizza. Harry's coming over in a few, I hope that's okay." He shuts the door behind her and grabs his tux. "By the way, thank you for picking this up. I seriously don't know if I could fit it in my schedule." Harrison says.

"But today's your day off. Why didn't you get it yourself?" Y/N asks quietly on the way to the kitchen to put the groceries away. She sets down the box full of Harrison's stuff on the kitchen counter together with the groceries.

"Yeah but I had a headache and a hangover and I just want to rest." Harrison explains. Y/N doesn't say anything anymore. After putting away the groceries, she walks past Harrison and says, "I'm going to sleep. I'm so tired. Good night and have fun with Harry."

She'll sleep early, because she knows that early in the morning when she wakes up, she'll clean up their mess in the living room. At this point, it has become a routine.