ℂ𝕒𝕟 𝕎𝕖 𝔾𝕠 𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕋𝕠 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕪 𝕎𝕖 𝕎𝕖𝕣𝕖?

Harrison stuck out like a sore thumb in the open house. He didn't want to buy the house. The house looks great, but he was only there for Y/N. Besides, even if he wasn't here for Y/N, he still wouldn't buy this house. It wasn't his style. 

He looks around in hopes to find her.  "Tom fuckin' said she'd be here, but I can't find her. I swear to god I'll beat him up." Harrison says to himself quietly. He walks around and sees Y/N helping herself with some snacks. 

He smiles to himself and fixes his hair and shirt before walking up to her. He gently taps her shoulder and Y/N immediately puts down the half-eaten cupcake. She quickly grabs a napkin to wipe her hands and mouth.

"How may I help-" she turns around with a smile, but it quickly disappears when she sees Harrison. "Oh. It's you." She grabs her half-eaten cupcake and takes a bite, "What do you want?"

"Is that how you treat your potential buyers?" Harrison jokes.

Y/N scoffs, "As if you'll buy this place. I know you, Osterfield. This place-" Y/N points her finger around the house, "isn't your style. Plus, this place doesn't suit you. You're not exactly the eccentric type."

Harrison smiles, happy that after all this time, she still knew him like the back of her hand.

"I take it, you're here for me?" Y/N asks.

"What makes you think that?" Harrison crosses his arms. Y/N gives him a look, "Well you aren't here for the house. You don't know anyone else, but me. In conclusion, you're here for me."

"Smart girl." Harrison mutters under his breath as he puts his hands in his pockets.

"So, why are you here for me?" Y/N asks. "This better be good and get straight to the point. Don't bullshit me."

Harrison watches Y/N's every move as she grabs another cupcake which is a different flavor from the one she previously ate. 

"I want you back, Y/N." Harrison says sternly. Y/N nearly drops her cupcake in shock, but thankfully, she doesn't. She stares at Harrison before chuckling.

"I'm serious, Y/N/N. It's not funny." Harrison rolls his eyes.

"I never said it was funny." Y/N says.

"But you laughing says it all." Harrison retorts.

"Okay, fine." Y/N rolls her eyes. "I don't want you back. You've been a dick and I don't need that anymore." Y/N finishes her cupcake and wipes her hands and mouth on the napkin before throwing it away to the nearest bin. She takes her bag and walks away.

"I know, but I never stopped loving you." Harrison follows her.

"That's on you, man. That's not my problem." Y/N scoffs.

"I never said it was your problem." Harrison says. "All I'm saying is I want us to be together again. I know you, Y/N. I know for a fact that you still love me."

Y/N stops walking and turns around to face him, "What makes you think that I still love you?"

"Because you're still here talking to me." Harrison simply answers. "The old Y/N would play hard to get and leave me after she turns around and sees me. But you didn't and you gave in as soon as you started talking to me... which means you still love me or lingering feelings, at least."

Y/N squints and says, "Well, I hate you. I'm going home. If you know anyone interested in this house, look for Mitch. Goodbye, Osterfield."

With that, Y/N leaves the house. Harrison sighs in defeat, but he won't give up easily. Harrison takes out his phone as he walks out of the house. He calls Tom and waits for him to pick up.

"Haz! How was it?" Tom asks as soon as he picks up.

"Let's just say that she had the same attitude towards me when we saw each other on your birthday." Harrison unlocks the door to his car and gets in. He locks the door and starts the car. "What do I do now?"

"Haz, you're the type of guy who doesn't give up so fast. Between the two of us, you should know what to do." Tom chuckles.

Harrison nods, "I want us to be friends first."

"Then do what you would do when you want to make friends." Tom shrugs.

"The last time I did that was pre-school. The following years were just talking to people until I found the right ones to hang out with." Harrison says.

"Then do it the pre-school way. It'll work, trust me." Tom says. "I have to go now. Mum wants me to do the groceries. Bye!"

"Bye!" Harrison hangs up and drives. 

"Pre-school way it is." Harrison sighs.

* * * *

sksksks yeet thank u