𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕐𝕠𝕦

Hi everyone!

Most of you may not know this, but I started this fanfic on Tumblr on the 22nd of July and it has been around ever since. Somewhere along the way I stopped writing it, because I told myself that no one is reading it and no one likes it and it's basically just my thoughts eating me up.

So I stopped.

Then one day (with a better mental state), I realized that I didn't want to waste something I worked so hard for. I transferred it here on Wattpad and I started fresh again. The first chapter I wrote after this fic's "comeback" is "The Plan". It felt so good to be back in the game. It felt so fucking good to be in my own element.

But of course, all good things must come to an end and that's why I'm ending it now.

I'm sorry if the ending isn't what you want it, but I hope it served as closure.

Damn, I wish I could've written a good "thank you" note on Tumblr bc my note there was hella short and stuff.

But never mind. I won't edit it. 

How spontaneous, am I right?

Anyway, who wants a teaser for my next Haz fic?

Don't be silly, Y/N. I know you want a teaser. So, here it is.

I now present to you a teaser for my new Haz fic, 𝟏𝟔𝟖 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬

"I'm so sorry about that. I knew I shouldn't have sat on the floor. It's just that my feet are hurting and I'm so engrossed with the book I'm reading so I-"

"It's okay." she chuckled. "I wasn't watching where I was going. I wasn't hurt anyway."

She didn't believe in love at first sight, but she did now. They shyly smiled at each other and just stood in front of each other.

"So, uh, can I- can I get your number?" the guy asked, scratching the back of his neck as his gaze fell to his shoes.

"I don't even know your name." she smirked. The guy smiled at her, "Harrison Osterfield. And you are?"

"Y/N Y/L/N." she grinned. She reached for her calling card in her bag and gave it to Harrison. "Call me, okay?"

"Okay, princess." Harrison winked as he handed her his calling card too. "So, are you from around here or-"

"Y/N, what are you doing?!" she turned around and saw Saoirse with raised eyebrows. "You're getting married this week and you're flirting with some guy who's," Saoirse looked at Harrison up and down, "no offense, not as near as Tom's status! You're lucky you won't end up with- with...what's your name?"

"Harrison."

"Harrison!" Saoirse exclaimed, looking at Y/N. "He seems great and all, but he's not Tom. This is just a temptation thing, because you're settling down soon and you want a last fling."

"We have to go." Saoirse said as she walked out of the book shop. Y/N looked at Harrison, "I'm so-"

"You didn't tell me you were engaged." Harrison frowned. He could've sworn he heard his heart breaking into millions of pieces.

𝟏𝟔𝟖 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 ★ 𝐇𝐚𝐳 𝐎𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝

☆ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞. 𝐍𝐨𝐰, 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐱 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟔𝟖 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬. ☆

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐒 𝐘/𝐍 𝐘/𝐋/𝐍

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅

𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅

𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅

𝐒𝐀𝐎𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅

𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃

𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐈 𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃

𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒 + 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐘 𝐉𝐀𝐗𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃

See you on the next Haz fic x