(pt 6) smut!

this is one of the many smutty chapters to go but if you aren't comfortable with it then you can skip this chapter and you won't have missed anything :P

ok now for the smut!

-- mushroom-chan

------------------------------------------------------

2d pulled you in closer and licked up your neck. "ah~ w-what are you doing?"

"wat's up? yeuw don't like~" he whispered in your ear seductively.

"i-i um-" he bit your neck not letting you finish "ah~ 2-2-2d!"

"heheh im sorreh i couldn't help meselv" he got on top of you smiling. there wasn't much light in the room but there was enough to see how red your face was. "would yeuw let me av yeuw?" he asked genuinely. you looked away blushing. you hesitated but nodded. you were still virgin so you wanted to think about it. he moved closer to your face and kissed you with more passion and need than before. his hand inched up your shirt until he found your nipple. you moaned into he kiss and grabbed the arm up your shirt. he broke the kiss and took off his shirt and soon after your's. you covered yourself up for a minute blushing. he was blushing too. he moved your hands away so he could see you. he kissed up and down your body leaving hickies and bite marks everywhere. "yeuw ar really beautiful you know dat?" you looked away from him "you're prettier.." you smiled. he licked up the middle of your chest and you gasped. your faces were inches apart. "as if." his hand slithered to your pants and he played with the elastic.

"y-you are!" you protested. he started to rub around your entrance. "ah~"

"i'm not goin' to argue wiv yeuw." he said sturnely.

"2d.. ah~ you.. this is my first time" you told him trying to hide your face as he stopped rubbing. There was a moment of peace before he plunged a finger in suddenly. You moaned. "i'm glad.." he said using your gasp as an opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth. he moved his finger at a slow and pleasuring pace to help you adjust. you moaned into his kiss and wrapped your arms around his neck. he sped up and it didn't take long for you to release. he took off his pants and yours were already down. he positioned himself at your entrance and asked if it was ok to enter. you nodded bracing yourself for pain. he slowly pushed himself in. you covered your mouth as you let out a shriek of both pain and pleasure. it hurt but it also felt good. "ar yeuw ok luv?" he asked caressing your thigh. "y-yes." you felt blood trickle down your leg. "tell me wen i can move.." after a minute of 2d rubbing your stomach and breathing onto your neck, you told him he could start. he started thrusting into you leisurely but slowly got rougher and faster. he lifted up your legs and you covered your mouth so murdoc and noodle wouldn't hear. he collapsed from pleasure onto you but kept thrusting. you wrapped your legs around him as he went faster and deeper. "Y/N!" he released in you. he lied down next to you and started to leave gentil kisses around your chest. it took a lot of willpower, but you got up and got back into your clothes. well tried to get up. when you stood up, your legs gave way and you fell back onto his bed "oh! Y/N are yeuw ok?"

"y-yes.. i umm.. can't stand up.." you blushed.

"oh hehe sorreh" he laughed and passed you his shirt to put on.

"n-no it's ok.. i had fun.." you whispered that last part

"sorreh i dint hear dat last part."

"oh! i didn't say anything heh"

"shor yeuw dint"

2d climbed back into bed, got on top of you and started to kiss you again. "2ddddd it's too late to go again and i'm tired-" you looked up and he was already asleep. you kissed his fourhead and fell asleep under him.