library

Bellamy didn't like studying. In fact, he hated studying. The only reason he did study was his sister.

"C'mon, Bel!" Octavia cried, dragging him into the library to get his books. "Why are you so lazy?"

"I'm not lazy, I just hate studying," Bellamy said. "See, I don't always have time to study, and when I do, I still don't."

Octavia rolled her eyes. "Please stop quoting things you see on twitter."

Bellamy chuckled and let his sister lead him through the rows of books. They picked up a different one for each subject. Science, chemistry, geography. The only thing he had left to find was a book for history and he was good to go.

Octavia was waiting for him outside the library since he knew exactly where all the history books were. What can he say? He's a sucker for history...

When he got to the section, he saw a girl struggling to reach one of the books on the top shelf.

"Need help with that?" he asked her. She turned to face him when she heard his voice.

She was breathtakingly beautiful. Blonde hair, electrifying blue eyes, plump lips and an amazing smile.

"Please," she said. Her voice was soothing.

He reached his arm up and grabbed it for her. "You're the new girl, right?"

She blushed as he handed her the book. "Yeah," she said, shyly. "I moved from California."

"Oh," he said, seeing her blush once more. "You certainly blush an awful lot."

"I'm sorry," she said, laughing. "I'm not used to talking to guys who are so attractive."

She paused for a moment, taking in what she had just said. "Oh, God, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it like-"

"Nah, it's okay," Bellamy said, smiling. "I'm not used to talking to girls who are so beautiful."

She blushed again. If blushing was a sport, she'd definitely win.

"You wanna study with me and my sister? We're about to head over to the cafe next door," Bellamy offered.

The girl smiled. "Yeah, I'd like that."

Right then, Octavia walked into the aisle they were in. Bellamy realized he still hadn't taken a history book for himself.

"What's taking you so long?" Octavia asked.

He cleared his throat. "I was helping-"

"Clarke!" Octavia exclaimed. That name sounded familiar to Bellamy. "It's been so long!"

"Octavia?" the girl asked. "I haven't seen you since the 9th grade!"

"I know, how've you been?" Octavia asked.

"Good, good," the girl, Clarke said. "What about you?"

"Same old, same old," Octavia said. Mentioning to Bellamy, she said, "do you remember my brother, Bellamy?"

Clarke blushed, recalling our previous conversation. "How could I forget?"

It came back to him. Clarke. Octavia's former best friend. Bellamy had had a crush on her forever but was too much of a chicken to admit it. Instead, he annoyed her. They always pretended to hate each other.

Bellamy smirked. "I used to have a major crush on you."

"Used to?" Clarke said, pretending to be disappointed.

Later on, after their study session, Bellamy decided that maybe studying wasn't so bad. Especially when you get a date out of it...

fluffy, fluffy, fluffy

hope you enjoyed it!

-k