someone i love

"Stop!" someone in the crowd yelled. "The air could be toxic!"

A girl came forth. I could tell she was one of the privileged. She was stunning, though. Blonde hair that passed her shoulders, beautiful electric blue eyes and a wicked glare.

I chuckled. "If the air's toxic, then we're all dead anyway."

"Bellamy?" another female voice asked.

That's when I saw a figure come out of the crowd, with a face all too familiar. Octavia.

I smiled. "My God, look how big you are."

Octavia looked confused. "What the hell are you wearing, a guard's uniform?"

"I borrowed it to get on the dropship," I said, chuckling. "Someone has got to keep an eye on you."

"Where's your wristband?" the blonde girl asked.

Octavia turned to her in disbelief. She was ruining our moment. "Do you mind? I haven't seen my brother in a year."

People started muttering all around us.

"No one has a brother."

"That's impossible."

Then, "That's Octavia Blake, the girl they found hidden in the floor."

Octavia's eyebrows scrunched up. I knew that look. She was about to start a fight.

"Octavia, Octavia, no," I said. "Let's give them something else to remember you by."

She scoffed. "Like what?"

"Like being the first person on the ground in a hundred years," I suggested. She smiled.

I opened the door to the dropship. Octavia started slowly walking down. "Ah," she said, breathing in the scent of our surroundings.

When the door finally fully opened, she stepped onto the ground. I was speechless. This was... it was so beautiful. There were plants everywhere. Everything was so... green. The sun was shining brightly, the wind made a low humming sound, and the smell... it was like nothing I've ever smelled before. This was like a miracle in disguise.

I looked back at the girl with blonde hair. She looked so happy to see this place, yet she had just been telling me off.

Octavia momentarily looked back at me before yelling, "WE'RE BACK BITCHES!", with a smile plastered onto her face.

;;; (the next part is invented, and does not actually ever happen)

"C'mon, princess," I said, smirking at Clarke. Clarke was... she was something else. Sure, at first we hated each others guts, but over the span of a couple of weeks, we've learned to deal with each other. We've even become friends. And hopefully soon, we could even be more than friends. I'm gonna admit it; I was jealous of Finn at first, because of his relationship with Clarke, but ever since Raven entered our lives, Clarke and Finn have drifted apart.

"Bellamy, just leave me alone," she said.

"Clarke, it was just a joke," I said. "Why is it offending you so much?"

She looks at me momentarily, as if debating what to do.

Clarke glared at me like she was gonna punch me. And then she did something that surprised me even more. She kissed me.

"That's why," she said, blushing and looking away.

I was too stunned to talk. She... Did she... Had she just... WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED? I pinched myself just to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

"Clarke..." I said.

She turned and looked at me with an expression that said she was both afraid and determined. Her blue eyes looked like they were piercing through my soul. "Look, Bellamy, I know what you're about to say. Please don't say it. Ever since Raven came down, things have been complicated with Finn. And then, out of nowhere, I start to feel things for you, and I know you don't feel those things for me, but-"

I kissed her. Hard, passionately, desperately.

We kept kissing, and God it felt so good to finally kiss her. I could feel her smiling against my lips.

"Clarke-" someone said, entering the room. I knew that voice, it was Finn.

"Bellamy?" he said, noticing me there, too.

Clarke and I parted, both red. Finn stared at us in disbelief.

"Clarke, how could you do this to me?" Finn asked her. Clarke raised her eyebrows.

"Excuse me?" she said. "What do you mean, how could I do this to you? You're the one who made me believe you loved me! You couldn't even wait for three days before cheating on your girlfriend! You were just so desperate for sex weren't you?" Woah, wait, they had sex? Finn's gonna get such a beating after this. "If anything," she continued, "I'm allowed to kiss someone I love, and you should just leave me happy."

Someone I love. Clarke loved me? I smiled at the thought.

A tear ran down Finn's cheek. God, he was so pathetic. "Get lost, Finn," I said.

When he left the tent, I turned to Clarke. "So, where were we?"

"Um, you were kissing me, and I was happily kissing you back," she said, smiling and blushing a little. She was cute when she blushed.

I leaned forward and kissed her again.

i hope at least some of you know where i hid a line from Percy Jackson and the Olympians: Battle Of The Labyrinth...

-k